Match Thread Norwich game night (2 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

Robins going to have the hardest test of his managerial career now.

Players lack confidence, don’t look hungry enough and Robins tactics just don’t work.

stay_up_skyblues

Well that was shite. They’re miles better than us but no excuse for some of the errors. COH and Hamer having their worst games for the club. Allen pointless. Wilson flapping like Lee Burge. Defence terrified. And as for McFadz... just dreadful to gift them that after all the fuck ups recently. Walker predictably isolated and needs a partner.

Brighton Sky Blue

No issue in losing but them 2 goals just show why I’ve got us going down it’s the basics we can’t do at this level

Said it before the start at least make them fucking earn it, they should be 5 up already it's beyond pathetic

Cobi Jones's Dreads

This team is leaking confidence with every passing minute of every game we play, I fear this month will destroy our players to a point it will put us in the relegation position with no idea or way to get out of it.

Alkhen

Games gone now. Wrap walker up in cotton wool and stick some unknown s on like Bapaga. Might as well its the thing we can gain from tonight

Ccfcisparks

Experiment Robins, try something a bit different. Just don’t be a coward and give us exactly the same for another 45 minutes. The game has gone we know that. But show us that you are trying to find solutions. At the moment we are just being served up the same shit every week.

procdoc

Get that dwarf Allen off at H/T, utterly ineffective. Just go 4-3-3. At least have a go. We will lose by 4 or 5 tonight either way so may as well actually try to create something

Evo1883

“We’re x points above relegation.”
“We have a low budget”
Any excuse not to face the reality that we’re not putting up a fight on the pitch.
Are we not?

We've hit the woodwork an absurd amount of times this season and have missed many many sitters... That says we lack quality not fight

SeaSeeEffCee

It’s possible for the manager to be in an extremely difficult position and still be making mistakes, they’re not mutually exclusive. No-one can deny that Robins has a job on his hands keeping us in the league this season but tactically we’ve been an absolute shambles more often than not.

Fergusons_Beard

Robins should have looked at the pitch and the weather. Studied how Norwich play and concluded that we’d have to hoof it forward under the press.

So he should have played 2 up top and put O’Hare on the bench.

Played a fucking 4/4/2 and given it a go.

Played Osti at Right back and Costa at Left back.

It’s not fuckin rocket science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lifeskyblue

Look like a beaten team; no fight, no belief, no idea. Can’t defend like that against anyone let alone league leaders. Only chance we get O’Hare heads high over ...must hit target.
Robins needs to make 5 changes and give it a go even if we ship a couple more goals. Norwich haven’t got out of second gear...it’s a practice session for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EalingSB

Both goals came from attacking positions for us. First one was a poor pass from a one-two and the second was a throw-in in an attacking position. Someone mentioned it before but we've just got to stop going backwards - all the passes in the build-up to the second goal were shite with players in a panic.

Great_Expectations

I can read your pre match score predictions if you like they are deranged as Paxman

Haha. If you want to Grendel, then please feel free. Like I said when you referenced my previous posts before, I should be honoured your recall them, they must resonate.

Sometimes your responses are quite anti climatic.

skyblue1991

I can accept losing to top of the league
I can accept us making an odd mistake
I can even accept going down

But when there is no fucking fight from professional footballers playing in a league most never thought would be given a chance it is a disgrace.

Twice in two games I've seen a team make stupid mistakes and not even bothering.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

the rumpo kid

Allen none existent O'Hare having an off day Gus being pulled wide, can't play walker on his own back three shaky ships being skinned dad Costa constantly out of position, apart from that were ok.

Users who are viewing this thread