Match Thread Norwich game night (3 Viewers)

procdoc

Wish we signed a whole new fucking back 3 in January, fuck the lot of them off. Meanwhile our best defender is on the bench. Robins fucked up tonight big time

steve101

Makes the Cardiff performance look decent in comparison. If Ostigard is fit then we are paying for not starting him. It is slapstick at the back. As usual starts off with a miss in the 6 yard box, the ball given away and then sluggish defending.

CCFCSteve

All came from us having a throw in near their box. We have fuck all attacking intent and MR will have to start answering questions because it’s the same shit every week.

Agreed....and we all know we’ve got a fuck up or two at the back every game so what’s the point in trying to keep it tight and playing one up ?!

ccfc1234

The ammount of errors McFaz has made is season is frightening.

We looked better with 4 at the back against the better teams at this level. We are playing the team with the highest possession stats and playing a formation that is designed to give us possession. Realism ffs. We needed to be direct tonight.

coop

Absolutely useless don't give a shit that they are are top. We can't win playing this system need to get back to 442 we look fucking terrible and boys against men so MR will drop Faz after that mistake the rest have been awful.

clint van damme

Please try something different 2nd half Robins.
If it doesn't work fair enough but this can't go on.

Otis

Just seen the second goal.

What the hell was that?

Talk about handing it on a plate.

Fergusons_Beard

Worst 45mins I have seen us play for years.

Every single player has made a mistake, every single player has just stood by and watch this game drift by them.

I’ve seen at least 6 players get beat then wander back aimlessly .

Where’s the fucking fight?

11 supporters wouldn’t have done any worse.

These are footballers who get PAID to play. This is there job and they can’t even strong a pass to their own fucking player!!

Fucking fuming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sky Blue Harry H

Centre halves can't play 6 yard square passes to each other on a pitch like that, needs to get a second forward on now. I was about to be 'happy; to go in at 1-0 down, but Rose playing that back to Fadz??? Cantwell really good for them. Wilson....not sure. Wish we wouldn't get it in their half and head back to our centre halves. On a pitch as tricky as this get it forward and hope for a break/force a a mistake. Best thing from that half is Birmingham losing. Come on Bournemouth,

larry_david

This pitch is atrocious so for us to insist on onne touch passes and playing along the box under a press, in wind and rain is a shocking tactic. Even Norwich have tied themselves in knots but lucky for them were playing a 9-1 formation

Otis

Worst 45mins I have seen us play for years.

Every single player has made a mistake, every single player has just stood by and watch this game drift by them.

I’ve seen at least 6 players get beat then wander back aimlessly .

Where’s the fucking fight?

11 supporters wouldn’t have done any worse.

These are footballers who get PAID to play. This is there job and they can’t even strong a pass to their own fucking player!!

Fucking fuming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I thought we were still in it at 0-1, but there is a lack of pace and a lack of physicality.

Needs HT changes.

stevefloyd

Well I expected to lose this game so thought I could relax watching it ...not a fucking chance...things to learn 2nd half....pass to a man in blue...if a full back loses the ball its not time to stroll back to defend....don't dawdle on the ball when you are last man and let Walker read a book on how not to be offside.... I am fucking fuming how we keep making idiotic mistakes and game after game we get punished and don't learn....Fuck em

Evo1883

How are people not asking serious questions of the manager. Serving up the same shite week in week out.
People are asking questions... The same 4 or 5 people every week, reality is most of us are a bit more level headed and know what we're up against

I thought we'd lose tonight, were losing.. Shocking deveptment against a side who look likely to go up

skybluesam66

cant defend mcfadz,hyam both awful

1s t goal was a catalogue of errors, ending with wilson taking the position of an ostrich

Terry Gibson's perm

Teams are happy to let our centre backs have the ball as they know they will soon get it back with little effort, we need to go two up and go a bit more back to front, put the ball in their half rather than passing about in ours.

Otis

Centre halves can't play 6 yard square passes to each other on a pitch like that, needs to get a second forward on now. I was about to be 'happy; to go in at 109 down, but Rose playing that back to Fadz??? Cantwell really good for that. Wilson....not sure. Wish we wouldn't get it in their half and head back to our centre halves. On a pitch as tricky as this get it forward and hope for a break/force a a mistake. Best thing from that half is Birmingham losing. Come on Bournemouth,
109 down? We weren't THAT bad, Harry

Covcraig@bury

I’m going to spend the second half looking for my name on the front of the championship member shirt ... more chance of finding it than city finding the net !!! Utter bilge

Liquid Gold

Norwich will go 3-0 up early in the second half, let us have all the ball for the remaining 30 mins and people will talk about how well we played because of the possession stats.
“We’re x points above relegation.”
“We have a low budget”
Any excuse not to face the reality that we’re not putting up a fight on the pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread