Match Thread Norwich game night (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Awful awful awful. If anyone hasn't noticed I'm of the opinion that Robins has absolutely fucked it, not just tonight but the last few games. Needs to get a fucking grip before it's too late.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Your posts make less and less sense every week. You jumped the shark a long time ago.

I can read your pre match score predictions if you like they are deranged as Paxman

mrtrench

What a pathetic performance; I'm embarrassed to be watching. We don't even appear to be trying to pass the ball to each other.

Cavan O'Doherty

I don’t expect us to win these games, but we should at least be competing. If you look at Rotherham they seem to be capable of coming up with a result now and again. They at least seem to be in the game, we just roll over. A lack of ability can be minimised by being hard to beat, we don’t even seem able to grind out a point anymore. It will be a miracle if we stay up.

cc84cov

Who decided to pick mcfadz ?

oh yes mark robins 🤣 attempting to pass out from the back on that pitch against Norwich is just laughable

Briles

Glad I don't pay for this shite

jordan210

This passing them into submission along the back doesn't work when you're playing a team team like Norwich. All we do is invite pressure.

Where the fuck are our midfield.

Hamer Is playing central but also having to cover infront of shipley. Apart from that you would not say we even have one !

D

Deleted member 2477

Hyam again with a suicide pass to Mcfad who then fkd it up. Joke defending yet again

ccfc92

I'm sorry, but this possession shit is fucking gash.

The reason we are losing and had no shots on target.

shepardo01

Confidence gone.
In game one of a run of very tough games.
We will get zero points from the next two.
Confidence is shot, and will only get worse, then we have to pick ourselves up for games we'll need to win and will be under immense pressure to do so.
Writing on the wall for the season here I believe.....

Malaka

Dire. Giving the ball away to cheaply, we are gonna get mullered if we ain’t careful

Users who are viewing this thread