Match Thread Norwich game night (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Well we move onto the next team which we have played in league and cup already.

Nothing less than a massive response required from the shambles of a performance against Cardiff.

Want to see Robins be a bit more ruthless with his team selection and attacking. Sam can’t play because of agreement with Norwich so means someone needs to shift to left wing back or Lb which is likely to be Dacosta unless Robins puts Shipley in there. We need to start Tyler as well even for an hour depending on match fitness. We need 2 upfront. Viktor doesn’t look like he’s fancied by Robins so no idea what’s going on there.

Wilson
Pask Leo Rose Fadz Dacosta
James Hamer
O’Hare
Walker Max

cc84cov

Can’t see past another heavy loss I think we may see 1 up front with sheaf back in we do seem more solid with him in there,can’t see robins going 2 up against Norwich

cc84cov

Can't see us getting anything here, especially without a recognised left back (great squad planning that).
What’s the plan if Mccallum gets injured is my worry,can we recall mason ? Shipley at LWB Wednesday is gonna be interesting

AFCCOVENTRY

Kyle had a mare at Reading like everyone else but he’s is crucial for his leadership skills in the back line. Leo benefits greatly from it although I suspect Leo will be dropped in this game. He can play RB as well so might push out instead of Pask. Robins should have recalled Mason for LB cover.

Last edited:

no_loyalty

If we play like yesterday Pukki and Cantwell are going to have a field day. Walker has to start in this one, but needs a strike partner to play off.

D

Deleted member 2477

Sorry but cant see anything but a loss here and personally think it will be big 3 or 4-0 drubbing

Sky Blue Harry H

Norwich are a really good team, but I don't think they are as good as Brentford, who on their day are another level. After the kicking he took on Saturday, I might be tempted to give O'Hare a rest at some point (against Brentford, if not Norwich) as I want him 'fit' for the run of games in March. I think we can have a go in these next few tough games, but as a set of fans need to be realistic about where we are versus the likes of Norwich, Brentford and Swansea. It won't happen, of course, and people will vent their spleen and abuse the manager and players on here. Nobody is asking the team to lie down and have their bellies tickled, but I would be tempted to 'manage' our squad to protect them over these next 3 or 4 games, so that key players are available for March.

Last edited:

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Wilson

dacosta
Rose
Fadz
Hyam
Ried

Hamer
Ohare
James

Biamou
Walker

We need to go at them show no fear, we need to pick up points, we are in danger of undoing all our good work with stupid mistakes.
We need to iron out all the kinks however we will not be able to till the sumeer. Im increasingly getting more paranoid of relegation. We need more than 1 plan, we need to pick up points.

johnwillomagic

Think I'd go 4-3-3 for this and hope that Jams, Hamer & Sheaf can nullify their three behind Pukki as they play 4-2-3-1.

Wilson

Osti Fadz Rose DaCosta

Hamer James Sheaf

O'Hare Walker Gyo

Can't be bothered to put the subs as we don't make good use of them anyhow.

Warwickhunt

Well we move onto the next team which we have played in league and cup already.

Nothing less than a massive response required from the shambles of a performance against Cardiff.

Want to see Robins be a bit more ruthless with his team selection and attacking. Sam can’t play because of agreement with Norwich so means someone needs to shift to left wing back or Lb which is likely to be Dacosta unless Robins puts Shipley in there. We need to start Tyler as well even for an hour depending on match fitness. We need 2 upfront. Viktor doesn’t look like he’s fancied by Robins so no idea what’s going on there.

Wilson
Pask Leo Rose Fadz Dacosta
James Hamer
O’Hare
Walker Max
might have play the new left back e bought down from scottish land?

lord_garrincha

Hopefully Robins concentrates on the 11 we are playing against on the pitch rather than the 9 they have on the bench.

3-1 win!!!*

*Not my prediction... I've just beaten my 5 yo boy in the back garden!

shmmeee

Wilson
Østigård Rose McFadzean Dacosta
Hamer James Sheaf
O’Hare Walker Györkeres

Otis

A reaction after Cardiff obviously and so it has draw written all over it.
There definitely will be a reaction for sure and in their last two away games, Norwich have lost at Swansea and drew at Millwall.

They are not invincible.

Briles

Leo to take out Cantwell within 3 minutes causing cantwell to moan like a bitch for the rest of the match

steve101

Based on Shipley coming on at LWB Saturday I expect he will start with Dacosta on the right. Pask on the bench to come on at RWB and Dacosta switching sides depending on how Shipley does.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m going to sound like a broken record but I’d take a point

rexo87

Wilson
Dacosta Osti Fadz Hyam Reid (if not fit then fuck knows)
Sheaf Hamer James
Gyo Walker

Bit more direct and bring Ohare on after 60 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

I think the introduction of Shipley as sub on Saturday at LWB probably gives us an idea of MR's thinking... As scary as it is.

His thinking...‘I need a tough tackling, no nonsense LWB...good job I have Shippers up my sleeve’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread