Match Thread Norwich FA cup (3 Viewers)

BornSlippySkyBlue

3 positives apparently. At least one was staff I think.
Ah, hadn’t seen a breakdown. Is it known who all the 100 + positives are? Wasn’t hoping Norwich are riddled with covid, wouldn’t wish that on any club (and I think tonight was the first time in my life that I couldn’t help myself wanting Villa to do well. Literally men against boys, and a strong Liverpool side).

skyblue025

Ah, hadn’t seen a breakdown. Is it known who all the 100 + positives are? Wasn’t hoping Norwich are riddled with covid, wouldn’t wish that on any club (and I think tonight was the first time in my life that I couldn’t help myself wanting Villa to do well. Literally men against boys, and a strong Liverpool side).
Last season Liverpool did the same thing and played their under 21's ironically against the Vile as they had another game the next day or it was in their winter break can't remember which.

Saddlebrains

Not sure i agree with that team.

Staying up is our bread and butter. Ideal game to rest Ohare, Hamer, Mcfadz and Max (max as our only striker fuck baka)

Imagine hamer gets injured.

PVA

Much stronger lineup than I expected.

7 changes for Norwich but they have a very strong bench

no_loyalty

Much stronger side than I thought, surprised Camp hasn't started.

cc84cov

Surprised we didn’t rest max anything happens today and we don’t bring anyone in by next week it’s an issue

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Stronger than expected but we don't have many options for defence etc. Thought o'hare might get a rest.

Win would be good for momentum and the cash but it's not the be all and end all if we don't. Hope we try and test their keeper out a lot - Hamer I'm sure will.

lordy_87

I do admire robins for going pretty much full strength however key players such as Hamer and O'Hare should have been rested IMO. The last thing we want is injuries to them

Users who are viewing this thread