Semi-Final winners(2)£900,000
Semi-Final losers(2)£450,000
Final runners-up(1)£900,000
Final winners(1)£1,800,000

Winnings are per round.

TV Money:
£20,000 for being on FA Live Player
£37,500 for being on BT Sport Extra (as we are this week) or BBC Digital
£75,000 for games on main BT Sport and BBC channels.
Hope we don't get drawn away at anywhere like Newcastle or Plymouth or we would need to get to at least the Quarter finals to meet the travel costs.

johnwillomagic

Hmm given James loan arrival and injury updates considering my team and thinking can now field a stronger side but I'd still like to give Hyam & Dabo a rest possibly and also O'Hare would consider now going two up top for this!

Camp

DaCosta Osti Fadz Pask/Thompson McCallum

Sheaf James Hamer

Baka Biamou

Subs: Wilson, Dabo, Hyam, Giles, Shipley, Allen, Hilssner, O'Hare, Bapaga

Sky Blue Harry H

Hmm given James loan arrival and injury updates considering my team and thinking can now field a stronger side but I'd still like to give Hyam & Dabo a rest possibly and also O'Hare would consider now going two up top for this!

Camp

Sheaf James Hamer

Baka Biamou

Why will Norwich allow McCallum to line up against them? Giles instead
Don't double the risk to our two forwards, so rest Max and include Bapaga for me.
Hamer - ? not sure. I'd go mad if Hamer got injured in a non essential game.

mark82

Thanks for that info. So we're assured of £58k then, potentially £99k. Not bad for a weekends work.

Fingers crossed for the win and a nice away tie against lower league opposition in the next round.

I think I'm different to many on here...yes it's not as 'magical' as it once was but I think that might be an age thing as well. I'm still excited by the 3rd round of the cup...and of the whole thing as well actually. Fingers crossed for a win tomorrow.

3-1 us. (Hamer, James, O'Hare)

I love the cup. Wish they'd give it a Champions League place. Think it might return some of the 'magic'.

ccfc1234

Hope we don't get drawn away at anywhere like Newcastle or Plymouth or we would need to get to at least the Quarter finals to meet the travel costs.
I know the league, is where all our efforts should be focussed, however, I can see potential for a decent run if we can get past Norwich. Most clubs will be taking it easy this year due to the fixture pile up.

What's the furthest we have got since Sheff utd quarter final some time ago.

Skybluebeliever

Camp

Sheaf James Hamer

Baka Biamou

Think we will play a strong side with de costa in for Dabo , I would then expect changes after 60 minutes , are five subs allowed ?
Where players have been rested or missed games this season it has took a game to get back to form , our next game is crucial we have sheff weed, we can’t afford to have players not on top form , they have all next week to recover with rest days

BornSlippySkyBlue

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but of the >100 +ve test results from this round of tests most were from 3 clubs and Krul was one of them. Possible that means Norwich have a few out with covid?

SlowerThanPlatt

I know the league, is where all our efforts should be focussed, however, I can see potential for a decent run if we can get past Norwich. Most clubs will be taking it easy this year due to the fixture pile up.

What's the furthest we have got since Sheff utd quarter final some time ago.
Quarter final against Chelsea 2009

shmmeee

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but of the >100 +ve test results from this round of tests most were from 3 clubs and Krul was one of them. Possible that means Norwich have a few out with covid?

3 positives apparently. At least one was staff I think.

johnwillomagic

Yeah clutching at straws if think Norwich will be weakened by covid - Krull out but they woud probably have played McGovern in this game anyhow....a non playing staff member and a forward I cannot say I've heard of so doubt he's been involved to date in the first team picture much anyhow,

johnwillomagic

The more I look at it chaps will have had virtually a weeks rest so tempted to go completely full strength we have a week to recieve after the game too I think afterwards.

Would half like to see Dabo play as he terrorised them last time out - assuming McCallum not allowed to play Giles to come in at Left Wing Back the other side we could get a lot of joy down the flanks if Giles and Dabo both start.

I think Hyam and O'Hare should be rested and maybe Dabo starts and comes off at half time for DaCosta?

If we go full strength think we have a really good chance to progress in this one.

Frostie

Yeah clutching at straws if think Norwich will be weakened by covid - Krull out but they woud probably have played McGovern in this game anyhow....a non playing staff member and a forward I cannot say I've heard of so doubt he's been involved to date in the first team picture much anyhow,

Krul, Idah & one staff member were the positives.
McGovern is injured, it'll be their teenage keeper Barden in goal.

shmmeee

Wilson
Østigård McFadz Hyam
Dabo James Giles
Sheaf Hamer
Shipley
Biamou

After 60 mins:

Wilson
Østigård McFadz Thompson
Dacosta Sheaf Hamer Giles
O’Hare Shipley
Biamou

Gibbo

Why play a weakened team when we're over the hill now with regards to fixture congestion? I believe we only have one midweek game this month. Games don't start clogging up again until mid-Feb.

Rest those who have been carrying knocks/feeling fatigue and play those who are fine. There's no sense to put out a completely weakened side. We want to try and at least be competitive. Plus, who are we to turn our nose up at £60k?
agree with this

pipkin73

Prefer this site, Live Sport Streams, Football, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Basketball / LiveTV let's you know the language via a little flag, has more option to choose from but does not cover the amount of games so i use both for non ifollow games.
for tomorrows game

procdoc

Thank you for the reminder, I was at that game too at a full Ricoh. I remember all the chat about their owners helicopter landing. Be great if we could do it again.
I was there too, just checked the attendance was 31,407. Drogba and Alex with their goals

Users who are viewing this thread