Match Thread Norwich FA cup (4 Viewers)

Grendel

lifeskyblue

Surprised as only Dabo seems to be rested. Mccallum can’t play...so apart from wingbacks it’s our current starting 11.
Expected Hamer and O’Hare (minimum) to be rested today. I thought james would start...im sure he will be the first change (unforced) as Robins will want to see him in front of back line. Norwichhave made 7 changes (a few forced) but it still looks a fairly strong side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gibbo

I think he’s scored 5 in 33 league starts - it may be 6
He struggled in League 2 until he scored a blaster in January and then another against MK in the cup. His figures will never be great, but I think that marked the point when he worked out what to do and is the better point top start from.

He does pass the test that he has made an awful lot out of whatever talents he has been blessed with.

johnwillomagic

Don't understand people's rush to rest players - they've just out in one of best performances of season previously and have had a week to recover and a week to recover after the game - I saw it MR way tbh bar woud have given Hyam a rest and started James.

Promising line up hope they can deliver! PUSB

jordan210

If you have Virgin and can't get to sports extra on BT sport 1. Try BT sport 2.

Doesn't apear to be any coms or anything as of yet

BornSlippySkyBlue

Don't understand people's rush to rest players - they've just out in one of best performances of season previously and have had a week to recover and a week to recover after the game - I saw it MR way tbh bar woud have given Hyam a rest and started James.

Promising line up hope they can deliver! PUSB
I agree, bit of a risk but you can’t stop all risk and it keeps them fresh. Hopefully James gets on second half to protect the lead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread