Next season's kit (2 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

Unfortunately not....although having re-clicked on the link she's working her way across the page...

bbdfbb2d70bdcb10151ed441d8091745.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
What about the insane muscle growth guy, am I the only one who thinks they switch the before and after pictures around and he started off ripped and just ate pizza for a month

P.S really like the shirt but ditch the white stripes between the blue and black

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Otis

What about the insane muscle growth guy, am I the only one who thinks they switch the before and after pictures around and he started off ripped and just ate pizza for a month

P.S really like the shirt but ditch the white stripes between the blue and black

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I think the muscle guy is the pre-op, before picture of the busty girl to his right.

Gazolba

Not all sky blue, we were the first and wore it for most of the 15 seasons before they ever wore it.

Not only that but according to what I have read, we were the first ever club to have matching shirts and shorts. Don't know if that is true as I thought Leeds always played in all white, but maybe not.

Gazolba

If you started watching football in the 80s or 90s you see us as a stripy team. If you are of an earlier vintage we're the all sky blues.

I'm earlier than all Sky Blue. When I first started going (pre-JH), we played in royal blue and white. Blue and white were our colours for quite a while. I don't recall any trace of Sky Blue before JH. Even Jimmy Hill's so called 'all Sky Blue' strip, there was a darker blue stripe around the collar and alternating white and sky blue at the top of the socks.

Otis

We had sky blue in 1889, 1891 and 1898 and 1906 and 1910 to 1922.

How old are you if you don't mind my asking? ;)

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Here's a couple more suggestions, the first is white and sky blue halves, a genuine old CCFC strip. I like it a lot. The second is a Wycombe Wanderers strip for those who cannot make up their mind between solids and stripes. Wycombe Wanderers traditionally play in a mix of dark and light blue and they have had some really neat strips over the years.
CCFC-Halves-strip.jpg Wycombe-Wanderers-strip.jpg

Otis

Just wondering, is it now only Burnley, West Ham and Villa who play with sleeves that are a different colour to their shirts?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

oscillatewildly

Can I put this out there early ... next season we should be playing in Jimmy Hill's all sky blue kit, the closest design we can get to either the first one or the 67 champions one.

Can someone find and post the pictures and maybe we could start a poll on which we prefer?
This is all very well but does marketing incorporate 'sentimentality'.

wingy

Unfortunately not....although having re-clicked on the link she's working her way across the page...

bbdfbb2d70bdcb10151ed441d8091745.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Bingo wings and a couple of Gilberts shoved down her vest.
Like many others loving the striped shirt.

Otis

Yep. That kit would look sensational I think and make us really stand out. Think seeing all the fans in that top in the stands would look fabulous too.

Sick Boy

I'd quite like a modern take on the all sky blue Pony kit we had in the mid 90s, especially if it was a little retro

Alkhen

Glad people seem to like my mock up. I'd love a throwback kit to those Le Coq Sportif kits of the 90s I have such fond memories of that era

lifeskyblue

I do like the dark blue and sky blue stripes...looks v smart. I would definitely wear it. But it doesn't scream The Sky Blues to me.
If we did have it I would like to see the same kit in red and green as the away kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joy Division

Surely next season we can do better than using Malaga's year old jersey as our kit. Really not a fan of the Gremio copying kit the other guy mocked up either.

Lets just keep it all Sky blue, who gives a toss about Manchester City.

wingy

Do we get a new home kit every year or two years on the Nike deal?
You'd Imagine from a commercial angle it would be annual.
It's clear we all different preferences so a rotation between plain and stripes seems logical, but I'm really gonna stamp my feet if we don't get the old Le coq 90's kit before I peg it.

Citysince47

Not all sky blue, we were the first and wore it for most of the 15 seasons before they ever wore it. In the 60s and 70s everyone knew we were the sky blues, Manchester City were NEVER called that. Your argument is that we shouldn't copy them because they are now considered the sky blues by the sky generation. We aren't copying them, they copied us. That is why it is a weak argument.

My brother in law is a 66 year old Manchester City fan who has watched them from the 60s and he has never referred to them as the sky blues. I have known him for 33 years and talked football with him numerous times. Plus, they don't play in all sky blue.

This is a generation thing, I think. If you started watching football in the 80s or 90s you see us as a stripy team. If you are of an earlier vintage we're the all sky blues.

:)

But if you are even older (like me) then the City wore blue and white stripes and were nicknamed the Bantams

lifeskyblue

Or blue and white halves or white with royal blue trim.
But for he last 50 + years we have been the sky blues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread