Next Seasons Confirmed Squad/Transfer Rumours (2 Viewers)

Magwitch

Who have Bury got any good ? They are in melt down and talk of a lot of their players jumping ship. Got promoted so must have one or two decent players worth looking st.

Garryb80

Who have Bury got any good ? They are in melt down and talk of a lot of their players jumping ship. Got promoted so must have one or two decent players worth looking st.
Fairly sure that's how recruitment works... 'Hey boss Bury have just hit the rocks bound to be someone good what do you reckon...'
'Yeah don't bother scouting just look them up on Wikipedia and let the fans decide which one to pick'

Magwitch

Fairly sure that's how recruitment works... 'Hey boss Bury have just hit the rocks bound to be someone good what do you reckon...'
'Yeah don't bother scouting just look them up on Wikipedia and let the fans decide which one to pick'
Are you pushed ?

ccfchoi87

We were in for Eoghan O’Connell in January. Might become interested in again should Willis move on.

Swayze

We were in for Eoghan O’Connell in January. Might become interested in again should Willis move on.
Would be an excellent addition imo.

I would hazzard a guess that Willis is on a hefty wage for our squad, if true and O'Connell is an option I'd encourage the change.

Esoterica

Would be an excellent addition imo.

I would hazzard a guess that Willis is on a hefty wage for our squad, if true and O'Connell is an option I'd encourage the change.
I'd have though we were done at CB already whether Willis leaves or stays.

no_loyalty

Just fans like you obsessed with signing any old player. You want to sign league 2 players. The same level players robins had been phasing out of his squad.

Haven't we just signed a keeper from a league two team. :facepalm:

SkyBlueCRJ

Another one for you all. Chaplin linked with Salford...? Surely after all the effort that went into signing him MR isn’t shipping him off.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

SNAPPPPP their hands off wouldn’t be surprised if Robins sells him

I would also snap their hands off for him, go and get Leon Clarke - a striker who knows where the net is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyBlueCRJ

Yeah seen that absolute bollocks. He says he'll be our first signing of the window and then a fee has been agreed when McManaman has been released by Wigan. Wouldn't take much notice.

SkyBlueCRJ

Would deffo take him good player but its another BS account

Not sure I would. His career has been on a downward trajectory since it peaked during Wigan's F.A. Cup win against Man City in 2013. He hasn't really done anything of particular note since and hasn't played a full season in 5 years. Not the sort of player we want in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread