New Stadium Announcement (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

I fully understand the meaning of temporary. What you seem to miss is that, that in itself, will spell disaster for CCFC. 15 Million to build, a temporary structure, Possibly 5 - 10 million for the land and infrastructure, just how will ccfc fund that. There is no way that we could fund that. Just think lets take a nominal £20 million to build a temporary stadium which if we take your view will last 10 years. That's £ 2 million per year plus interest that has to be funded to pay it back.

Does that really make sense to you?

I've already laid out the scenarios in which it makes sense and pointed out that it's not the only option as you can build, or at least Bournemouth did, a permanent 15K capacity stadium for under £10m.

letsallsingtogether

Mind you they could save themselves some money by buying the old seats at the Ricoh;)

Quball

hated the new stadium idea but now wanky wasps have ours im open there opening gate was like our return to richoh will soon die fuck off wasps!!! buzzzzz sting

albatross

ok but how do CCFC raise the money to do this? They are currently loss making and £50+m in debt with significant sums due soon.

If we assume SISU build it . CCFC are then tenants in a small stadium where they will have to pay rent to SISU to finance the building of it and then continue to service the already considerable debt.

The only way this will work if SISU write off a lot of inter company debt as they are unlikely to go down the admin route as its mostly owed to them.

J

Jack Griffin

I've already laid out the scenarios in which it makes sense and pointed out that it's not the only option as you can build, or at least Bournemouth did, a permanent 15K capacity stadium for under £10m.

Dave, don't get so desperate for a solution that you will accept anything. Letting SISU move the club to some shitty inadequate so called temporary structure is not a solution, once the club moves the temporary part will be replaced by permanent.

The only solution I want is to get SUSU out and replace them by owners who want to run a football club rather than a property speculation company.

Nick

Administrator
Dave, don't get so desperate for a solution that you will accept anything. Letting SISU move the club to some shitty inadequate so called temporary structure is not a solution, once the club moves the temporary part will be replaced by permanent.

The only solution I want is to get SUSU out and replace them by owners who want to run a football club rather than a property speculation company.

That still doesn't resolve the stadium issue though :(

J

Jack Griffin

That still doesn't resolve the stadium issue though :(

We are in a perfectly good stadium, the next step is to get better terms, but you need a level of trust and cooperation to get there.

Nick

Administrator
We are in a perfectly good stadium, the next step is to get better terms, but you need a level of trust and cooperation to get there.

But I thought that the wasps bloke said you need 365 to survive? I thought they couldn't survive with a rental deal and had to own?

chiefdave

ok but how do CCFC raise the money to do this? They are currently loss making and £50+m in debt with significant sums due soon.

This is why I have repeatedly said SISU need to present a business case, with financial projections for a new stadium and compare it against an obtainable rental deal - I would suggest using the current deal as the basis for that.

I won't blindly accept anything but equally we need something! I would prefer to see the back of SISU but I can't see anyone wanting to come in given our current situation. If there is such a person they should make themselves known and detail their proposals so we can decide if they should be backed.

We are in a perfectly good stadium however it is already being branded for Wasps and this will only increase, it is no longer our home. It is far more than just a change of landlord, we are now a secondary, at best, priority in all aspects. Not to mention we only have a 2+2 deal. It may be a great stadium but at present it's the only option, what happens if at the end of the 2+2 it turns out ACL are struggling financially. It would be in their bests interest to increase the rent to as high a level as possible, we know how well that worked before.

ccfcway

For the many doubters, A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy. New Year! PUSB

@CCFCStadium: During SCG conference call today Fisher confirmed that there was massive progress on the land purchase. Announcement in the New Year.

any news RFC ?

ccfcway

@CCFCStadium: During SCG conference call today Fisher confirmed that there was massive progress on the land purchase. Announcement in the New Year.

i wonder why there are many doubters !

Only thing that has happened since then is the forum arent going to be meeting any more, meaning there is even less opportunities for the club to be challenged on this !

CCFC Stadium Forum@CCFCStadium Jan 25
Date of Next Meeting: There will be no scheduled meeting until the announcement of the land acquisition

Last edited:

bawtryneal

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Can't stop pissing myself for laughing ????

bawtryneal

hahahahahhahahahahah. Cannot stop pissing myself for laughing.

Sky Blue Dal

Over 2 months now...Any comment my friend???

Captain Dart

@CCFCStadium twitter closed down, massive announcement didn't happen.

Captain Dart

Gazolba

They've announced when they are going to announce when the next announcement will be.

ccfc92

Ba-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA :joyful:

Users who are viewing this thread