New Stadium Announcement (1 Viewer)

RFC

For the many doubters, A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy. New Year! PUSB

@CCFCStadium: During SCG conference call today Fisher confirmed that there was massive progress on the land purchase. Announcement in the New Year.

Steve.B50

@CCFCStadium: During SCG conference call today Fisher confirmed that there was massive progress on the land purchase. Announcement in the New Year.

Thats not what he said at all.

DaleM

Just fuck right off with this bollocks .

ccfcway

31st Dec 2015 is in the new year. TF has just bought himself another 53 weeks of padding

Kingokings204

100% concrete proof. Just the boost we needed.

quinn1971

Doesn't take much to reel some in does it,

TheRoyalScam

RFC - why do the words 'straws' and 'clutching' always come to mind when I read your drivel?

John_Silletts_Nose

When will the minutes be available so we can see what was said?
How long does it take to write minutes?

martcov

That is in roughly........... 3 weeks! So, business as usual then?

Steve.B50

What was said?

He was asked a question about new stadium, said he would have news in New Year, all he added was they have met with Highways Agency.
Nothing new or solid was mentioned, the main discussions was the legal situation as stated by Jan.

bigfatronssba

He was asked a question about new stadium, said he would have news in New Year, all he added was they have met with Highways Agency.
Nothing new or solid was mentioned, the main discussions was the legal situation as stated by Jan.

Any chance of a FOI request being put in the verify this?

dongonzalos

Pretty sure the last update about 8 months ago was they met the highways agency, was it not?

Mr T - Sukka!

No doubt they wont be able to say where it is. Cough cough.

Or the news will be delayed for 4 months and will be revealed on 1st April. :)

Just no way a new ground will be built. You have got to be a bit retarded to think one will.

Anytime anyone mentions a new stadium i think of this SKPRB.

Sisu Keep Paying Rent Bitches.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

Already in progress.
just waiting on the odd reply.

To be talking to the highways agency wouldn't you have to had meaningful conversations with a local authority first to confirm there is more than a real possibility of developing a site otherwise your putting the cart before the horse?

chiefdave

I have little confidence in SISU being able to actually build a stadium but given recent events I would love them to do it and it to lead to a brighter future for us. At the moment I can see nothing but a continuing downward spiral in a ground that feels less and less like home.

martcov

I have little confidence in SISU being able to actually build a stadium but given recent events I would love them to do it and it to lead to a brighter future for us. At the moment I can see nothing but a continuing downward spiral in a ground that feels less and less like home.

As opposed to a continuing downwards spiral in a ground that is somewhere nearby and belongs to Arvo's investors.

chiefdave

As opposed to a continuing downwards spiral in a ground that is somewhere nearby and belongs to Arvo's investors.

Well if it's a choice of 2 stadiums we don't own I'd rather play in one that actually looks like we belong here. Once the location is revealed, if it ever is, people can decide for themselves if it is too far away or not. Personally I think SISU should now pursue a site in the city.

martcov

Well if it's a choice of 2 stadiums we don't own I'd rather play in one that actually looks like we belong here. Once the location is revealed, if it ever is, people can decide for themselves if it is too far away or not. Personally I think SISU should now pursue a site in the city.

Yes....but they have just kick started the JR instead of maybe making a conciliatory gesture. I would say the chances of getting approval in or near Coventry have just been reduced. So much to bridge building.

Neutral Fan

And yet there appears to be some people who are welcoming RFC Franchise despite it putting the future of CCFC at risk and endangering CCFC to be franchised out themselves in the future.

Presumably the same 7,000 who protested the Sixfields madness by watching MK Dons!

chiefdave

Yes....but they have just kick started the JR instead of maybe making a conciliatory gesture. I would say the chances of getting approval in or near Coventry have just been reduced. So much to bridge building.

That's true but why does it have to be a binary thing? No matter how badly SISU have behaved CCC are in a position where they should rise above that and take the moral high ground, they appear to have not done that but to have taken an action to spite SISU which will affect our football club and other sections of the community, not least CRFC, long after SISU have gone.

Users who are viewing this thread