New Stadium Announcement (2 Viewers)

RFC

Doesn't really prove the doubters wrong though does it?

Not attempting to prove anything, just quoting a positive factual 'tweet' just for a change because of all the doom & gloom I read on here.

Those who read can believe whatever they like but as CCC obviously won't allow CCFC to build a new ground in Coventry, it'll be wherever but not too far away.

I'll support the manager & team regardless!

skybluedan

For the many doubters, A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy. New Year! PUSB

@CCFCStadium: During SCG conference call today Fisher confirmed that there was massive progress on the land purchase. Announcement in the New Year.[/QUOTE

starts off with many doubters then a quote from fisher ,can't believe how much of a nob I feel ,thought it was all bollocks about the stadium but there it is in black and white ,a quote from fisher (and that's got to be gospel if it's from him )

Nick

Administrator
Not attempting to prove anything, just quoting a positive factual 'tweet' just for a change because of all the doom & gloom I read on here.

Those who read can believe whatever they like but as CCC obviously won't allow CCFC to build a new ground in Coventry, it'll be wherever but not too far away.

I'd need to judge the situation before deciding if I would go or not to the new stadium. I'll have a think about that just after I have finished polishing my ferrari and my pet unicorn has had his vaccination.

skybluetony176

Depends if the treacle council have been writing heartfelt statements saying how wrong it is to move teams and stuff leading up to it? Saying how much they love NTFC and giving it that bollocks then just ship us in? That would be out of order as well.

I know it is franchising, but it seems to be the latest craze as people just want to watch top class rugby.

So the fact that our club will be moving town doesn't concern you at all unless it means you can no longer spite CCC.

What a strange and pathetic fan you are.

Nick

Administrator
So the fact that our club will be moving town doesn't concern you at all unless it means you can no longer spite CCC.

What a strange and pathetic fan you are.

Read my post above.

Sadly yes, I am a ccfc fan. I think most need to be strange and pathetic to sit in the cold like today.

Although aren't Strange and Pathetic those fellas from the SCG?

skybluedan

I'd need to judge the situation before deciding if I would go or not to the new stadium. I'll have a think about that just after I have finished polishing my ferrari and my pet unicorn has had his vaccination.

Think when you've been proved wrong mate you should ride that unicorn naked through the streets to the stadium in our first game against Utd in the premier league

Nick

Administrator
Think when you've been proved wrong mate you should ride that unicorn naked through the streets to the stadium in our first game against Utd in the premier league

I'd just get a normal horse and you wouldn't be able to tell if I was naked that it wasn't a unicorn ;) *

*Unless it was cold like today, it would be like a baby goat with the horn just coming through.

The Reverend Skyblue

The law of averages surely will mean you get something right one day. You have predicted this and that ,and said "wait for the court case and Sisu will be proved they have been wronged" many times , and so far every time you have got jack shit correct, so if you don't mind would you please fuck off , and keep that massive gob of your's shut from now on about what you supposedly know.

Many thanks

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Ah must mean it is ok when it is moving Rugby teams about but just not football? Do the principles that people were so proud of having and telling everybody about suddenly get switched off then?*

I can tell the difference, I can also tell a difference in some people who were abusing / having digs at people who went to Sixfields but now can't wait to go and watch Wasps.

*Disclaimer, this is not me saying you personally.

Coventry City is my football club I couldn't give a fuck about any other football club,I go to Cov when possible,I wished I'd gone today, I couldn't give a fuck about Wasps or any other rugby club. Sixfields was wrong for me end of why other people didn't go thats up to them why other people went is also up to them.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The law of averages surely will mean you get something right one day. You have predicted this and that ,and said "wait for the court case and Sisu will be proved they have been wronged" many times and so far you have got jack shit correct, so if you don't mind would you please fuck off and keep that massive gob of your's shut from now on about what you supposedly know.

Many thanks

Please leave Mr Ward alone;)

Nick

Administrator
Coventry City is my football club I couldn't give a fuck about any other football club,I go to Cov when possible,I wished I'd gone today, I couldn't give a fuck about Wasps or any other rugby club. Sixfields was wrong for me end of why other people didn't go thats up to them why other people went is also up to them.

I respect you for that, hence I put the disclaimer.

You must think it is a bit strange the way some of the hardcore SISU outters and NOPMERs on the front line with you are so happy about Wasps?

RoboCCFC90

For the many doubters, A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy. New Year! PUSB

@CCFCStadium: During SCG conference call today Fisher confirmed that there was massive progress on the land purchase. Announcement in the New Year.[/QUOTE

starts off with many doubters then a quote from fisher ,can't believe how much of a nob I feel ,thought it was all bollocks about the stadium but there it is in black and white ,a quote from fisher (and that's got to be gospel if it's from him )

What about this Tweet?

aa483d6ad570638a551382787510f13a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
To be honest the Bermuda isn't the worst location for a football ground. They would need to sort the junction out a bit but I assume it would be the land on the left before you get to the cinema and stuff coming from Cov?

IF it did happen, so much of it would come down to how SISU / CCFC handle the PR side of it and dealing with people to make people back it more, they would need to sell the "dream".

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I respect you for that, hence I put the disclaimer.

You must think it is a bit strange the way some of the hardcore SISU outters and NOPMERs on the front line with you are so happy about Wasps?

No I don't think its strange you're missing the whole point,do I take it out of people who go and watch the Blaze no I don't why because it doesn't concern me or my football team. Do I take it out on people who are going to see the Wasps no it doesn't concern me or my football club. Do I take it out on our owners well thats a big big yes why because that does concern me and my football club.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

To be honest the Bermuda isn't the worst location for a football ground. They would need to sort the junction out a bit but I assume it would be the land on the left before you get to the cinema and stuff coming from Cov?

IF it did happen, so much of it would come down to how SISU / CCFC handle the PR side of it and dealing with people to make people back it more, they would need to sell the "dream".

Sell the dream are you having a laugh?

Nick

Administrator
No I don't think its strange you're missing the whole point,do I take it out of people who go and watch the Blaze no I don't why because it doesn't concern me or my football team. Do I take it out on people who are going to see the Wasps no it doesn't concern me or my football club. Do I take it out on our owners well thats a big big yes why because that does concern me and my football club.
I haven't said anything about people wanting to go to watch wasps, I feel for their fans having to drive up but fair play if they want to. If people who were having digs at me because I went to watch my team play at Sixfields suddenly become wasps number 1 fans then of course I will have a dig back. If you took somebody for example Wingy or OSB who didn't agree with the move to Sixfields but I can't remember them ever having digs at people who did go went to the game tomorrow then I hope they have a good time, the same as the rest of the wasps fans as it isn't their fault is it?

If people are preaching to me about eating a beefburger and how it is wrong and then they suddenly get seen tucking into a steak, of course they deserve a bit of shit back for it.

letsallsingtogether

So were you in on this conference call?
Or did you hear it second hand form Fishers milkman who in turn heard it from Hector?

Are you actually a member of Sisu collaborators Group SCG? one of the twins that have Sisu at heart? and like has been mentioned on here before get a wide on when Fisher enters the building :facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
Sell the dream are you having a laugh?

Thats why I used "" ;)

IF and that is IF it was to happen, they need to get some proper PR throughout from start to finish. Of course people won't agree with it, but it is their job to try and win them around and get them to the ground rather than the shite when we went to Sixfields without so much as a free coach for OAP's.

Nick

Administrator
So were you in on this conference call?
Or did you hear it second hand form Fishers milkman who in turn heard it from Hector?

Are you actually a member of Sisu collaborators Group SCG? one of the twins that have Sisu at heart? and like has been mentioned on here before get a wide on when Fisher enters the building :facepalm:

I love that wide on is making a come back, definition here :)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I haven't said anything about people wanting to go to watch wasps, I feel for their fans having to drive up but fair play if they want to. If people who were having digs at me because I went to watch my team play at Sixfields suddenly become wasps number 1 fans then of course I will have a dig back. If you took somebody for example Wingy or OSB who didn't agree with the move to Sixfields but I can't remember them ever having digs at people who did go went to the game tomorrow then I hope they have a good time, the same as the rest of the wasps fans as it isn't their fault is it?

If people are preaching to me about eating a beefburger and how it is wrong and then they suddenly get seen tucking into a steak, of course they deserve a bit of shit back for it.

Tell me what about the Wasps playing at the Ricoh has anything to do with CCFC are Wasps a football team all of a sudden,?

pusbccfc

Its a long way to go if you live south east of the city..

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Thats why I used "" ;)

IF and that is IF it was to happen, they need to get some proper PR throughout from start to finish. Of course people won't agree with it, but it is their job to try and win them around and get them to the ground rather than the shite when we went to Sixfields without so much as a free coach for OAP's.

Missed it sorry:facepalm:

letsallsingtogether

Ha so all these CCFC fans who moaned about the Ricoh and what a shit place it is to get to now think it is a stroke of brilliance by SISU at building it in a retail park in the middle of no where.

So I have heard that Bedworth CC have to first fork out £6 Million to the highways agency to upgrade the roads before this dream can materialise?
What with all the cuts going on is this really a good use of council money?

Now where have I heard that before :)

Nick

Administrator
Tell me what about the Wasps playing at the Ricoh has anything to do with CCFC are Wasps a football team all of a sudden,?

Is a beefburger a steak? Both meat ;) Just different sorts.

People were banging on about their principles and morals being so strong and everybody else being weak. Can't be that strong then if there are so many conditions.

"Franchising and moving clubs is wrong"

(Only if it is football)
(Only if it is Coventry)
(Only if it is Wednesday)

letsallsingtogether

Yes funny how the Wasps were in the crowd today courtesy of CCFC.

Wonder if Tim will be there tomorrow?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Ha so all these CCFC fans who moaned about the Ricoh and what a shit place it is to get to now think it is a stroke of brilliance by SISU at building it in a retail park in the middle of no where.

So I have heard that Bedworth CC have to first fork out £6 Million to the highways agency to upgrade the roads before this dream can materialise?
What with all the cuts going on is this really a good use of council money?

Now where have I heard that before :)

I'm logging off now after all its not Sunday is it?

Nick

Administrator
Its a long way to go if you live south east of the city..

It is about 3 miles further down the same road from the Ricoh isn't it? In terms of transport, if it did ever happen the club should be making it as easy as possible for people to get there. Breaking their backs in fact.

Covstu

You now what I could live with that location personally..... Lets get out of the Ricoh and move on. Clearly this news is to be taken with a massive pile of salt.

letsallsingtogether

Just look back at threads from last year Nick not just the ones you agree with you will find them.

I know how good you are at trawling up old threads should't be that hard for you to find.

Nick

Administrator
Just look back at threads from last year Nick not just the ones you agree with you will find them.

I know how good you are at trawling up old threads should't be that hard for you to find.

So where have those people said how amazing Bermuda is? I think I said it wouldn't be a bad place, but have never ever moaned about the location of the Ricoh either.

It would still be close to the M6, but they would need to work on getting people from the other side of Cov there as the buses would be nowhere near as good as the Ricoh.

Users who are viewing this thread