New signing set to be announced today (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

“He knows we like him and want him,” said the City boss who, ideally, wants a decision by the time the squad return for pre-season training next Wednesday.

“Nothing’s concluded but if it is, hopefully it will before we start back.”

Not really set to sign so much as fingers crossed.

LB87ccfc

Andy Turner has confirmed that Reda signing is not the second signing. There will be a new signing.

Yes Stokes, whoopee, wouldn't call it a signing considering already been told 1 million times he will just put pen to paper as no other options presented to the lad once he returns from Honeymoon.

A new signing should be a fresh face to the club.

kg82

Yes Stokes, whoopee, wouldn't call it a signing considering already been told 1 million times he will just put pen to paper as no other options presented to the lad once he returns from Honeymoon.

A new signing should be a fresh face to the club.

Do you actually know this for sure? I know it's an educated guess by most.

Samo

Tell me that was intended to prove his point.

Oh good grief. I am aware that the sentence doesn't work if you substitute the one word if that's what you meant?

ajsccfc

I thought so, I had to play it safe and check. Someone thought I was seriously calling them racist when they called Grendel a yellow coward the other day so I'm not taking anything for granted.

ccfcway

attachment.php

who's this guy ?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 265

torchomatic

I don't know, who is that guy?

ccfcway

is it ?

I have just been text it by someone. Granted, it was the same guy who reckons we were going to sign Chris Baird, but no name

Shakeitup

i1.coventrytelegraph.net/incoming/article5732144.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/PM3203386-Mobile.jpg

Aye, need a new sign.

Users who are viewing this thread