New signing set to be announced today (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Wigan were made aware that Matty Pennington was on the market

ajsccfc

The potential new signing's clearly waiting to see if the back of the shirt is stripes or a solid panel.

ccfcway

really ?

Oh well, they will make up for it by showing what the shoulder of the new kit looks like

attachment.php

close, they have given us the badge

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 249

armybike

Did we get a signing then?

Nope, not today. The question was asked on Twitter and the reply was - "It's most likely to be early next week when we make a signing. Along with the new kit, should be a great week!"

tom88

You would like to think w few signings are made before training on Wednesday. It will be a very quiet session if not

Greggs

You would like to think w few signings are made before training on Wednesday. It will be a very quiet session if not

The annual bleep test! Step up John Fleck!

Samo

I think with better players around him Fleck has more to offer and is often unfairly criticised on here by some

Agree to some extent but needs to remember where the goal is!

torchomatic

Mmm...he's had three seasons to show us what he's capable. In those three seasons I think he's had a handful of good games. The last goal I remember seeing was at Sixfields.

He needs to step up to the plate or, for me, he isn't worth picking. I'm not criticising him or slagging him off or anything, just think he needs to justify his place in the team a little more. He's not been offering much for me.

I think with better players around him Fleck has more to offer and is often unfairly criticised on here by some

Otis

Mmm...he's had three seasons to show us what he's capable. In those three seasons I think he's had a handful of good games. The last goal I remember seeing was at Sixfields.

He needs to step up to the plate or, for me, he isn't worth picking. I'm not criticising him or slagging him off or anything, just think he needs to justify his place in the team a little more. He's not been offering much for me.

He does fade badly from games too at times.

Sometimes he starts off the game pulling all the strings and looking like a midfield maestro, but then as the game wears on he seems to disappear. What we need from him is consistency.

Users who are viewing this thread