New Kit (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

When I saw the away kit this morning I thought it was hideous. Actually quite like it now.

As an aside, some of the marketing photos look dreadful.

Winny the Bish

When I saw the away kit this morning I thought it was hideous. Actually quite like it now.

As an aside, some of the marketing photos look dreadful.
They definitely didn't splash out on the promos. Marketing budget must be £0 because I agree that the photos are dreadful and were almost certainly done in-house. No way a professional photog came out with those pics.

Marty

They definitely didn't splash out on the promos. Marketing budget must be £0 because I agree that the photos are dreadful and were almost certainly done in-house. No way a professional photog came out with those pics.

I agree that the photo's are terrible, you can see the shadows on the players faces.

I think the away shirt is terrible, It gets worse every time I look at it, not sure why they didn't just follow the natural stitch line of the sleeves to create the pattern. think it would have look loads better.

Tommo1993

I agree that the photo's are terrible, you can see the shadows on the players faces.

I think the away shirt is terrible, It gets worse every time I look at it, not sure why they didn't just follow the natural stitch line of the sleeves to create the pattern. think it would have look loads better.

Yeah but what do you really think about it?

kapowaz

Haha yeah Godden looks a bit worse for wear :)

The photo of Godden is atrocious because it commits one of the worst sins of photography: never photograph somebody outdoors in bright sunlight during the middle of the day. It casts terrible shadows on the face, which is why he looks so odd (particularly the way his nose casts a shadow on his face).

Johnnythespider

I think the sleeves are done that way because of the chevrons running down the shoulder in opposing colours, that wouldn't be possible if they followed a traditional sleeve line.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Now the refreshing is done with, got curious as to which old colour combos would work with the away kit. Would quite like a pink Singers coloured one somewhere down the line
View attachment 16645

Quite like all of them. Purple/yellow I think the purple needs to be darker as it looks more like blue and could be a Shrewsbury kit.

Fav is the city colours one. Really stands out.

AiS86

Quite like all of them. Purple/yellow I think the purple needs to be darker as it looks more like blue and could be a Shrewsbury kit.

Fav is the city colours one. Really stands out.
Yeah think I just plucked the lighter shade from the 95 version. The gist of the city colours one would be nice but as above, the shades of green and red just give me a bit of a headache

Nick

Administrator

The photos had to be done outside I think.

Liquid Gold

I wonder when we're going to start receiving them then. I noticed away shirt said end of September, probably the same for home.

OldBedrocker

Don’t know if this has been posted before but I’ve just been to the club shop and the guy said that they won’t be despatching the preordered shirts until the end of September. He also said there won’t be any in the shop for months due to Covid

Users who are viewing this thread