New Kit (1 Viewer)

kapowaz

Goalkeeper kits are up too. No Denmark rainbow kit sadly, but still decent:

602-694.jpg

604-695.jpg

Bugsy

Dabo is wearing a long sleeve but only short is available on the site whereas there's both versions of the home. Get a long away available and I'm in

Scaring the opposition....:) PUSB

IMG-20200827-WA0007.jpg

BornSlippySkyBlue

I like that the badge blends into the shirt, badge looks smart. Not so much of a fan of the kit itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, looks better than a full colour one. I was pointing it out mainly because a poster had previously said the badge would be black (but it wasn’t on the home one). So they were partially correct!

Woolly68

Prefer the away kit to the home kit. Really like the colours and style of the away kit. I also like the keepers tops. Unlike others I prefer the plain colours and don’t like all the multicoloured tops with overly complicated designs.

skybluepm2

Dabo is wearing a long sleeve but only short is available on the site whereas there's both versions of the home. Get a long away available and I'm in

I really like the long sleeved option, which frustratingly wasn’t available when it came out for pre-order on Friday. Have since messaged the club shop and they’ve now said they won’t allow me to pay the extra fiver but will have to cancel my order and re-order. They were willing to give me free postage though, which was some gesture really, seeing as though there was no postage due on my initial order due to the amount I spent 🤣🤯 serves me right for jumping the gun I suppose.

no_loyalty

Which shirt do we get with the exclusive membership?

skybluelee

I really like the long sleeved option, which frustratingly wasn’t available when it came out for pre-order on Friday. Have since messaged the club shop and they’ve now said they won’t allow me to pay the extra fiver but will have to cancel my order and re-order. They were willing to give me free postage though, which was some gesture really, seeing as though there was no postage due on my initial order due to the amount I spent 🤣🤯 serves me right for jumping the gun I suppose.
I had the same issue with printing. The option wasn’t available when I pre-ordered at the weekend but it was by Tuesday. Had to cancel the first order and place a new one.

ccfcricoh

does anyone know if we are getting a 3rd kit again? assuming we wont be using the 2 tone again?

I assumed we wouldnt as we are getting the membership one, but seen a few mention it on Twatter!

Jesse Carver

I like it. Looks like a decent Newell's Old Boys shirt.

Incidentally Messi said he dreamed of finishing his career at Newell's, maybe the new away shirt gives him a chance to pull on the classic colours but keep his family in Europe...

Attachments

• maradonanewells3ssa.jpg
    maradonanewells3ssa.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 50

Evo1883

Question

With the new membership do JSBs get a top too or is that just for paying adult members

Also is it the home shirt replica with all the names of membership holders on it

Evo1883

A green away top with black and white trim/blend like the home kit would have looked great

Reactions: AOM

Gray

Doubt we'll get the 3rd kit till Halfway though the season... That's the way they usually do it

jordan210

Only just got back from a few days away.

Home kit. Is growing on me. Think after a few matches it will be lovely. Just need to get use to it.

Like the away kit. Not a fan of red. But like the throw back.

Goal keeper kits are a bit boring and I was hoping for something crazy !

Are we due a new 3rd kit ?

Users who are viewing this thread