New Kit (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Here we go, 96-98 marmite edition:

View attachment 16103

giphy.gif

Hadji's_Goatee

I like this, Bayer Leverkusen's home kit one season is then their away kit the year after so anyone buying it new gets two years of it being current, and they still have a new home kit each year

Hmmm, what will they wear when there's is a kit clash then?

Alex1987

Just want to see it now.....could be Claret and Blue (jokes) for all I care the time we've had to wait....!!

kapowaz

Middlesbrough have unveiled their new kit, a throwback to their Errea kit in 1996. I like the collar here, seems to be a more constructed variant of the same collar shape as on some other kits, but without it looking like an afterthought. Would be very happy with something like this (well, except the sponsor).

d2bd6f4915fdfa8538041616a2c42ca3.jpg

larry_david

Middlesbrough have unveiled their new kit, a throwback to their Errea kit in 1996. I like the collar here, seems to be a more constructed variant of the same collar shape as on some other kits, but without it looking like an afterthought. Would be very happy with something like this (well, except the sponsor).

The sponsor is fucking ugly man. I don't care about betting logos but them now saying set your limits as well. Jeez it's ugly

kapowaz

The sponsor is fucking ugly man. I don't care about betting logos but them now saying set your limits as well. Jeez it's ugly

It’s like, a fig leaf of responsibility from an entire industry which revolves around preying on vulnerable, impressionable young people (mostly men) and nudging them into an unhealthy addiction to profit from them. Pretty sickening, frankly.

larry_david

Anyone who knows problem gamblers know, it doesn't matter what you say or are told, they'll bet no matter what. Paddy Power fuck me off big time. Give it the big pr look at us, we settle lost bets because we are the peoples bookie. Fuck off you're worse than the rest

pipkin73

This is so bad, looks like a Rugby kit to me with the massive white bit for the sponsor

Reactions: TTG

Users who are viewing this thread