New kit announced in the coming days (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

We could cut costs by going with cyan, Ricoh have probably got a shitload of old ink cartridges knocking round from the 90s they can donate to help.

CovisGod

Dragging this out aren't they ? Three weeks ago they said "news in a couple of days" I'm not overly fussed, just keen to see the kit we'll be wearing for our year long promotion party ;)

Hobo

TM is bringing some sky blue t-shirts back from his holiday

Otis

TM is bringing some sky blue t-shirts back from his holiday

I've just had a sneak peak at his eBay shopping cart.

Skip to main content
eBay Shop by category
Enter your search keyword
All CategoriesAntiquesArtBabyBooks, Comics & MagazinesBusiness, Office & IndustrialCameras & PhotographyCars, Motorcycles & VehiclesClothes, Shoes & AccessoriesCoinsCollectablesComputers/Tablets & NetworkingCraftsDolls & BearsDVDs, Films & TVEvents TicketsGarden & PatioHealth & BeautyHolidays & TravelHome, Furniture & DIYJewellery & WatchesMobile Phones & CommunicationMusicMusical InstrumentsPet SuppliesPottery, Porcelain & GlassPropertySound & VisionSporting GoodsSports MemorabiliaStampsToys & GamesVehicle Parts & AccessoriesVideo Games & ConsolesWholesale & Job LotsEverything ElseAdvanced

Your eBay shopping basket

Fruit of the Loom Valueweight Men's Women's Blank Plain T-Shirt Tee FOTL was just added to your basket.Back to last search results|Back to item page

Basket summary(16 items)

Total: £49.69
Proceed to checkout
cart_uk_ebay_money_back_logo_150x24.png

We guarantee you get the item you ordered or your money back. Learn what's included
About your basket

247clix (153385)

Request total from seller

icon_info.png

Fruit of the Loom Valueweight Men's Women's Blank Plain T-Shirt Tee FOTL
Condition:New without tags
Item price:£1.69
Colour:Sky Blue
Size:L - LARGE

Quantity:
£27.04

Economy (3-4 working days)

Royal Mail 2nd Class

+ £26.40

Remove|Save for later

Subtotal (16 items):£27.04
Delivery to CV6 2JY:£22.65
Total:£49.69

Proceed to checkout

CJ_covblaze

Skip to main content
eBay Shop by category
Enter your search keyword
All CategoriesAntiquesArtBabyBooks, Comics & MagazinesBusiness, Office & IndustrialCameras & PhotographyCars, Motorcycles & VehiclesClothes, Shoes & AccessoriesCoinsCollectablesComputers/Tablets & NetworkingCraftsDolls & BearsDVDs, Films & TVEvents TicketsGarden & PatioHealth & BeautyHolidays & TravelHome, Furniture & DIYJewellery & WatchesMobile Phones & CommunicationMusicMusical InstrumentsPet SuppliesPottery, Porcelain & GlassPropertySound & VisionSporting GoodsSports MemorabiliaStampsToys & GamesVehicle Parts & AccessoriesVideo Games & ConsolesWholesale & Job LotsEverything ElseAdvanced

Fruit of the Loom Valueweight Men's Women's Blank Plain T-Shirt Tee FOTL was just added to your basket.Back to last search results|Back to item page

Basket summary(16 items)

Proceed to checkout

We guarantee you get the item you ordered or your money back. Learn what's included
About your basket

247clix (153385)

icon_info.png

Quantity:
£27.04

Royal Mail 2nd Class

+ £26.40

Remove|Save for later

Proceed to checkout

Never been a big fan of Matty Sadler or Conrad Logan. What's worse for you Otis? Seeing the word Villa or the word Telfer (no issue with him myself but I know he was a Marmite player) every day? :)

Last edited:

Astute

Skip to main content
eBay Shop by category
Enter your search keywordAll CategoriesAntiquesArtBabyBooks, Comics & MagazinesBusiness, Office & IndustrialCameras & PhotographyCars, Motorcycles & VehiclesClothes, Shoes & AccessoriesCoinsCollectablesComputers/Tablets & NetworkingCraftsDolls & BearsDVDs, Films & TVEvents TicketsGarden & PatioHealth & BeautyHolidays & TravelHome, Furniture & DIYJewellery & WatchesMobile Phones & CommunicationMusicMusical InstrumentsPet SuppliesPottery, Porcelain & GlassPropertySound & VisionSporting GoodsSports MemorabiliaStampsToys & GamesVehicle Parts & AccessoriesVideo Games & ConsolesWholesale & Job LotsEverything ElseAdvanced

Basket summary(16 items)

Proceed to checkout

About your basket

247clix (153385)

icon_info.png

Quantity:
£27.04

Royal Mail 2nd Class

+ £26.40

Remove|Save for later

Proceed to checkout

I am in on his Ebay :eek: Gonna buy lots now.

Or is it someone else that lives on S****r road? :thinking about:

James Smith

apparently club shop (not ticket office) is shut for stocktaking from 12 : 30 today. My guess is that they will take delivery of the shirts after the year end 31/05.

Counting the stock shouldn't take long though should it ...... all over by 1pm ? :thinking about:

No given the comments about the state of the stock levels (but depending on procedure) it shouldn't take too long especially if you've got everything bar coded and have a hand held reader.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Malaka

No given the comments about the state of the stock levels (but depending on procedure) it shouldn't take too long especially if you've got everything bar coded and have a hand held reader.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Or the fact that the shop is empty of anything good of what we would want to buy

James Smith

Or the fact that the shop is empty of anything good of what we would want to buy

For a stock take you have to make sure that the products and the levels of those products you should have are present on the premises. This doesn't always match up with what is on the computer thanks to shoplifters/light fingered staff/administration errors etc. and you have to count everything manually. We then have random recounts to double check everything tallies in those categories or brands. We also get audited at least once a year where someone outside the business comes in and checks levels.

ccfcway

For a stock take you have to make sure that the products and the levels of those products you should have are present on the premises. This doesn't always match up with what is on the computer thanks to shoplifters/light fingered staff/administration errors etc. and you have to count everything manually. We then have random recounts to double check everything tallies in those categories or brands. We also get audited at least once a year where someone outside the business comes in and checks levels.

"The computer says we have 0 kits for sale, can you go and count them"
"I have boss, we have 0"
"ok, lets make sure that tallys with the computer, yes it does"

"right, now the screen wash"

wes_cov

Circimstances Beyond The Club's Control
Coventry City have said that due to circumstances beyond their control, the announcement of the launching of the new kit has been delayed.
It was hoped that news of the new home kit would have been available by now. However, circumstances have made this impossible.

Dodgy Dave from the Dog promised he'd come good but Tim hasn't seen him for a month now...

chiefdave

Coventry City have said that due to circumstances beyond their control, the announcement of the launching of the new kit has been delayed.
It was hoped that news of the new home kit would have been available by now. However, circumstances have made this impossible.

The circumstances are probably nobody remembered to order it! :facepalm:

Astute

The circumstances are probably nobody remembered to order it! :facepalm:

Nobody should get the sack. He seems to be at fault for everything that goes wrong at our club.

ccfcway

Dodgy Dave from the Dog promised he'd come good but Tim hasn't seen him for a month now...

I heard they are down to the final 2 or 3 designs, but due to confidentiality, they cant say any more at the moment.

Gray

Its all very strange kits are designed well before the season finishes. they must at least have a picture

hill83

Its all very strange kits are designed well before the season finishes. they must at least have a picture

Are you in the "When football kit designs reach their completion which is well before the season finishes honest guv" union? How can I join?

Samo

I was only taking the piss. But it will be Puma, the away shirt runs out in 2016, so you'd think the same for the home.

Also the kit will be styled like this, but in Sky Blue and White.

Sky Blue and white are 2 pale colours, needs dark blue trim to set it off.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Hope it's not puma last seasons home was the worst ever !!

Gray

Are you in the "When football kit designs reach their completion which is well before the season finishes honest guv" union? How can I join?

I'm in the it takes at least 12 weeks for puma to get a shirt to the club shop, if you believe everything you read. union

coop

They haven't told us yet who the maker is i don't think. Probably an unknown company.But most teams have already got there new kits sorted.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Prefer Adidas or Nike as more fashionable to wear out being a forty something !!!

Users who are viewing this thread