New kit announced in the coming days (3 Viewers)

ecky

When they do come out get ready for the next burglary at the ccfc shop..!

Grendel

CJ_covblaze

Can we not just get Admiral on the phone & get them to make a sky blue version of this.....

attachment.php

Best football kit ever.....

Even I would buy one & I've not worn a football shirt (unless playing football) since I grew up.....

I haven't bought a new City shirt for years. Love that one too. Tried to find an original recently. They are as rare as rocking horse shit. Talking around £400 for an XL/XXL (equivalent to a L now) in reasonable condition.

ajsccfc

As mentioned the away kit is still listed as 14/16 and is also still at full price, so a new supplier could mean replacing the Genesis people who make them on behalf of Puma? Or it could just be that the two-year away kit thing was a lie and nobody's updated the website yet, that also seems more than plausible.

Hobo

Can we just have traditional football kit in bold colours, nothing wishy washy and no poor Jackson Pollock imitations.

NorthernWisdom

As mentioned the away kit is still listed as 14/16 and is also still at full price, so a new supplier could mean replacing the Genesis people who make them on behalf of Puma? Or it could just be that the two-year away kit thing was a lie and nobody's updated the website yet, that also seems more than plausible.

...or we're so incompetent, that we won't have sizes other than XXXXL regardless of what colour the kit is.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Prefer Adidas as they are fashionable and Stylish lol

Alan Dugdales Moustache

c09cfbb2901c458d7f7085ec15a51239.jpg

Some skinny people think that by holding their arms out slightly they suddenly look like they are built like a weightlifter.

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Is this new Sheffield United kit really much worse than the one we have just endured ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Apologies - I didn't think it would be so big. It's bloody scary.

Terry Gibson's perm

If it is going to take three weeks why do they never say it will be four weeks and then look really good when it is released early?

Terry Gibson's perm

It is a shame as I am sure they would be selling a few as there is a feel good factor at the moment since TM signed his contract.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
The insurance claim from the theft of sizes ordered incorrectly and would never have been purchased was pure business mastery from SISU, making profit from something that would have been a loss, pure genius.

Covstu

they have placed an order of 20 shiney new tops, i think the first team have first dibs on them!

Otis

The insurance claim from the theft of sizes ordered incorrectly and would never have been purchased was pure business mastery from SISU, making profit from something that would have been a loss, pure genius.

Are you suggesting we need to look at Tim Fisher's car to see if there are massive dents on the bumper and bonnet?

Users who are viewing this thread