New kit announced in the coming days (1 Viewer)

theferret

Go on then, i'll ask, from where?

From somebody who works at the club. No reason not to believe them so thought i'd mention it.

But if it isn't I'm not arsed. Nike, Puma, Adidas - all handstiched by a child labourer in Bangladesh. Same shit different logo.

M&B Stand

From somebody who works at the club. No reason not to believe them so thought i'd mention it.

But if it isn't I'm not arsed. Nike, Puma, Adidas - all handstiched by a child labourer in Bangladesh. Same shit different logo.

I remember when the £90 Nike England shirts came out, there was outrage, made by workers for pence in some far East sweatshop, in terrible working conditions.
I don't worry about them, I feel sorry for the workers who make the snides, they must work in right shitholes.

kg82

Any news anyone ??

Nope, although it sounds like it'll be soon. If you want entertaining you can go onto twitter and follow some people working themselves up into hysteria that should be saved for the apocalypse, not the release of a kit! Considering you won't actually be able to buy it till the end of June anyway they've already said!

Gray

Bit strange how they can't show a picture... One tweet from the club says hopefully this week.

The Lurker

Bit strange how they can't show a picture... One tweet from the club says hopefully this week.

Piss poor, must be the only club in the county who haven't sorted a kit for next season. Many have it in place by end of current season. As usual were behind everyone else

DerekFaulkner

Piss poor, must be the only club in the county who haven't sorted a kit for next season. Many have it in place by end of current season. As usual were behind everyone else
Boo fucking hoo. Don't worry, i'm sure we wont be playing in skins at the start of the season. Stop your whining.

LB87ccfc

So every club has released their new kit have they? how do you know we have not sorted one?

We just have not released any information on it yet like over 100 other clubs in the country!

kg82

So every club has released their new kit have they? how do you know we have not sorted one?

We just have not released any information on it yet like over 100 other clubs in the country!

Don't let facts stop the moaning!

skybluetony176

Does it really matter that much?

In the sense that I'm going to lose sleep over it? Of course not.

But it would be a sensible marketing strategy to have the kit for next season available in the shop for when people are going in to buy their season tickets for next season. It's a captive audience so it's a pretty sensible suggestion.

torchomatic

The Fucking Moaning Git Who Criticizes Everything would be a more apt username.

Otis

Could it simply be down to having a shirt sponsor sorted out first, before it is released?

Astute

Could it simply be down to having a shirt sponsor sorted out first, before it is released?

I thought the norm was to sell tops without a sponsor and offer to add it if wanted when there is one?

ajsccfc

Ah, the shirt sponsor thing makes most sense. It might be late stages of negotiations so there's no point putting out a blank kit rather than waiting a few weeks and having it ready to go with sponsor.

I'd prefer that clubs in general gave you the option of it being blank or with sponsor - full price for the blank, cheaper with sponsor because you're a walking advertisement. Once they've arrested all of FIFA I'll make that part of my presidential campaign.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
apparently club shop (not ticket office) is shut for stocktaking from 12 : 30 today. My guess is that they will take delivery of the shirts after the year end 31/05.

Counting the stock shouldn't take long though should it ...... all over by 1pm ? :thinking about:

Otis

apparently club shop (not ticket office) is shut for stocktaking from 12 : 30 today. My guess is that they will take delivery of the shirts after the year end 31/05.

Counting the stock shouldn't take long though should it ...... all over by 1pm ? :thinking about:

Or stocktaking in readiness for the next ram raid perhaps?

Astute

They must be having a cuppa before they start then.

Covstu

I always looked forward to the new kit coming out, part of the pre season build up and all that. Dont really care about it too much now but would be nice to have a change in design as it hasnt really altered much for years.

Joy Division

I always looked forward to the new kit coming out, part of the pre season build up and all that. Dont really care about it too much now but would be nice to have a change in design as it hasnt really altered much for years.

I would say our design changes more than most clubs

tom88

I would say our design changes more than most clubs

Agreed

I would like to see a similar kit to the anniversary 1987 kit we wore against Tottenham a few years ago. with Dark navy shorts and sky blue socks.

Joy Division

Agreed

I would like to see a similar kit to the anniversary 1987 kit we wore against Tottenham a few years ago. with Dark navy shorts and sky blue socks.

I'd rather we decided on what our 'look' is and stuck with it, keep some kind of identity. Are we all sky blue, sky blue and white stripes, sky blue and navy stripes. Personally I'd prefer us to keep the all sky blue.

chiefdave

I'd rather we decided on what our 'look' is and stuck with it, keep some kind of identity. Are we all sky blue, sky blue and white stripes, sky blue and navy stripes. Personally I'd prefer us to keep the all sky blue.

and decide what shade of blue sky blue actually is and stick with it.

Users who are viewing this thread