Mowbray says... / Marc-Antoine Fortune (2 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

Marc Antoine Fortune to sign for Sky Blues

@SportsPeteO: Coventry City set to sign former West Brom and Celtic striker Marc-Antoine Fortune. #SkyBlues http://t.co/6w9oiOeBBg

italiahorse

How big is he ?
038949a53f2dab58e1865ba5f97beff6.jpg

FRY-CCFC

Gives us the options of Armstrong, Tudgay, Fortune, Lateef and Thomas. Not a bad set of forwards for this level.

stupot07

Looks like someone's been changing his goal record on wiki :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Be nice to have a forward who doesn't get bullied and can actually win the ball in the air.

This is a plan b. :claping hands:

Well done TM if it's confirmed.

If not, Mowbray out!

oucho

Despite his non-prolific record, some extra experience and having another option is good. Mog obviously trusts him. I guess he will be used mostly as an impact sub in the Platt mould, hopefully more successfully. If AA gets recalled by the Toon he might become Plan A until we get a replacement.

hill83

I agree with you agreeing that it will either work or it won't.

It will be good if it works but not good if it doesn't work. So hopefully it works, because if it doesn't work it won't work and that will be bad. So I hope it works and doesn't not work.

LB87ccfc

It will be good if it works but not good if it doesn't work. So hopefully it works, because if it doesn't work it won't work and that will be bad. So I hope it works and doesn't not work.

I hope it works, as when it works, the team works, and when the teams work, we go to work, thinking it worked, but it if it does not work, then we need to put extra work in, and go to work thinking I hope they are working on things that didnt work.

Samo

I hope it works, as when it works, the team works, and when the teams work, we go to work, thinking it worked, but it if it does not work, then we need to put extra work in, and go to work thinking I hope they are working on things that didnt work.

Overkill.jpg

valeskyblue

He was at the Ricoh Monday night, thought it was a footballer when he walked past. Now I seen his picture dwfinately him should be good signing

Covstu

Happy with this, adds a new dimension upfront and a bit of protection if Armstrong is out/ leaves

Users who are viewing this thread