Most irritating things during the pandemic (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I dont get why people are queuing for hours for a KFC or Mcdonald.

Don't get me wrong I'm partial to a bit of fast food from time to time but it's not fast food if you're queuing for an hour or more. Could prepare,cook, eat and wash up a proper meal in that time.

So probably just laziness and wanting something different. It may also be an addict reaction.

NorthernWisdom

Don't get me wrong I'm partial to a bit of fast food from time to time but it's not fast food if you're queuing for an hour or more. Could prepare,cook, eat and wash up a proper meal in that time.

So probably just laziness and wanting something different. It may also be an addict reaction.
I've lived without it for 11 weeks, I can live without it a week or two more.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I've lived without it for 11 weeks, I can live without it a week or two more.

I agree entirely. When I saw KFC was open I thought 'ooh, I'd love a Boneless Banquet". But I've resisted going and will continue to resist for the forseeable future.

But some people just can't wait and need instant gratification.

NorthernWisdom

I agree entirely. When I saw KFC was open I thought 'ooh, I'd love a Boneless Banquet". But I've resisted going and will continue to resist for the forseeable future.

But some people just can't wait and need instant gratification.
Lockdown has actually been great for my eating habits. Been planning meals and cooking myself a lot more, been a lot healthier as a result. Plus I'm not just popping to the shop on an impulse for some biscuits!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Lockdown has actually been great for my eating habits. Been planning meals and cooking myself a lot more, been a lot healthier as a result. Plus I'm not just popping to the shop on an impulse for some biscuits!

Should update the avatar ;)

ajsccfc

Complete opposite for me, we've never bought so many snacks or spent as much in a weekly shop. Somehow my weight hasn't changed despite me almost eliminating all exercise due to working from home though

NorthernWisdom

or spent as much in a weekly shop.
I thought that to begin with, got terrified at how much we were spending! But then remembered I used to pop in to Morrison's on the way home from work every other night, we'd go out for food once a week generally... so all-in-all the food bill's come down.

Admittedly the cleaning products bill has rocketed(!)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

No wonder you've lost weight!

Users who are viewing this thread