Deep breath (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

Having net Tim Fisher in both a one to one and in a group a few times I can tell you he comes over well and if you were to just ask a question as he walked past at a game he would have the upper hand In his reply. I know from experience that he is is quick with replies and has a way of giving an answer that causes you to think a little.
He knows my views and always gives me respect, I just do not like what he stands for. My view is that when all this is over he will be gone, probably made the scapegoat and used as a pawn to save face.

Steve.B50

If you were to ask such a question he would give you a reply, so he did not have to answer anything awkward he would spend the whole time discussing everything ever done by them.

shmmeee

Has anyone asked "why no rental deal in the interim" since the liquidation/admin? I know before his stock answer was "they won't talk to us" but that's obviously not true after yesterday's events.

letsallsingtogether

Wouldn't speak to me face to face but then again knows how I feel don't expect him to be my mate but a bit more professional would go a long way.

NorthernWisdom

Has anyone asked "why no rental deal in the interim" since the liquidation/admin? I know before his stock answer was "they won't talk to us" but that's obviously not true after yesterday's events.

I guess this is, tbf, the problem with such things though isn't it, as per the fans' forums.

Trying to think of one, withering question to catch the man out isn't going to work, as he's bright enough to give an answer that's plausible. (as incidentally, are the other side. Neither side are idiots after all, are they?)

It's like Jeremy paxman etc., the best interviews are the longer interviews where it can become a chat, delve into the nuances of the answers and actually pick up on things, diverting from the set script.

As of the moment, the answer for your question, for example, would surely be 'well we'd love to talk to them too'. That's been the standard flirting between the parties hasn't it, the public messages have been (in the main) 'great, we'll chat' without them ever getting locked in the same room together.

Skybluepiglet

What has ELP got to do with this.???

Love beach was awful..but Trilogy, Brain Salad Surgery and Tarkus are mighty fine.

"They said we'd be back in Cov by Christmas" sung to the tune of Greg Lakes 70's I believe in father christmas

shmmeee

I guess this is, tbf, the problem with such things though isn't it, as per the fans' forums.

Trying to think of one, withering question to catch the man out isn't going to work, as he's bright enough to give an answer that's plausible. (as incidentally, are the other side. Neither side are idiots after all, are they?)

It's like Jeremy paxman etc., the best interviews are the longer interviews where it can become a chat, delve into the nuances of the answers and actually pick up on things, diverting from the set script.

As of the moment, the answer for your question, for example, would surely be 'well we'd love to talk to them too'. That's been the standard flirting between the parties hasn't it, the public messages have been (in the main) 'great, we'll chat' without them ever getting locked in the same room together.

You're right, but I'd be curious as to the particular brand of bullshit used to deflect it.

Also, was just raising that I haven't seen the official reason for not rent in the short term. I know at the time it was "ACL wouldn't talk to us so we had to go to Northampton", just wondering what the rationale for staying there is.

Users who are viewing this thread