More Wasps BS? (12 Viewers)

stupot07

I thought that Wasps originally committed to developing the land and was one of the key points in the council's decision to do a deal with Wasps. Came out from that "behind closed doors" council meeting that no-one wanted to discuss - commercial confidentiality etc.
Wasps also committed to building its training centre in Coventry as one of the key points to the council's decision.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Saddlebrains

Anyone noticed the wankers have removed the badge?

Just seen this on twitter. May have to zoom in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191221-144650_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20191221-144650_Twitter.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 93

shmmeee

The telegraph are trying their hardest this morning.

Wasps are so great, they aren't changing the seat colour and ccfc can come back if they drop the legals

Haven’t been following the thread but saw that article and came in to see:

Has anyone pressed Wasps on what they mean by “drop the legals”? Or is that all the statement there’s been? How can a journalist not follow up with “but they can’t drop the EU action, it’s not in their gift”? Have the Observer or BBC done it? The Trust? Some random shouting at him during a Wasps game? Anyone??

I reiterate my desire for a new local media that isn’t the shit show that CT and CWR are.

Nick

Administrator
Haven’t been following the thread but saw that article and came in to see:

Has anyone pressed Wasps on what they mean by “drop the legals”? Or is that all the statement there’s been? How can a journalist not follow up with “but they can’t drop the EU action, it’s not in their gift”? Have the Observer or BBC done it? The Trust? Some random shouting at him during a Wasps game? Anyone??

I reiterate my desire for a new local media that isn’t the shit show that CT and CWR are.
Nope, they have just repeated it. Including the trust.

chiefdave

Suspect you've already guessed the answer to this is no. The only person who puts any questions to them is Les Reid but they can ignore him because they have the rest of the local media onside.

Beyond belief that even if the local media won't push them our own supporters trust won't either.

shmmeee

Suspect you've already guessed the answer to this is no. The only person who puts any questions to them is Les Reid but they can ignore him because they have the rest of the local media onside.

Beyond belief that even if the local media won't push them our own supporters trust won't either.

It’s just so obviously the follow up question. Blows my mind. Is there any way to access someone at Wasps? Do they have a supporters forum we could gatecrash or something?

Nick

Administrator
Now Clive is repeating their crap but not saying the legals can't be dropped. He got worked up when somebody said something against them.

chiefdave

These

These cunts are hilarious

One of their arguments has always been people go to them that have never been to CRFC as they 'just want to see top class rugby'. Well if they get relegated they're fucked then aren't they as those people won't be going any more. Can't imagine the lot that come up from London will keep bothering either.

Brighton Sky Blue

These

One of their arguments has always been people go to them that have never been to CRFC as they 'just want to see top class rugby'. Well if they get relegated they're fucked then aren't they as those people won't be going any more. Can't imagine the lot that come up from London will keep bothering either.

Cov up to 2nd in the table. Shame that Newcastle will run away with it

Users who are viewing this thread