More Wasps BS? (1 Viewer)

MalcSB

It’s just so obviously the follow up question. Blows my mind. Is there any way to access someone at Wasps? Do they have a supporters forum we could gatecrash or something?
Drunkenwasps is one, onceawasp is another. Meltdown on those at the moment, pretty much.

Moff

Here’s a post from the Wasps forum.
I think the realists are beginning to realise they are in the shit, especially off the field, whilst Steve from Cov remains a deluded prick.

Time for Wasps Management to step up
Posted by: kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2019 19:20

We are a proud club being humbled on the field - shredded in the second tier European competition and all at sea in the Premiership.

Some say Dai is the fault and must go.

Many loyal old faithful supporters are at a loss for the on field issues - great squad, just no teamwork.

My opinion is we should play like this - fearless and proud
[www.youtube.com]

But instead we have feckless corporate leaders like Eastwood and this chap

[www.bbc.co.uk]

What has he done or even been visible for Wasps

I am so sad but we need to separate on an off field

On field we know and as above.

Off field is the bigger picture. we are @#$%&.

Witness the chat amongst the bond holders - they think we are junk bonds and as a minimum need to sell and rent back the Richoh
[uk.advfn.com]

then if you look at Wasps financials two years of £10 million losses - which no business can sustain

Gives me no happiness and I believe unless Wasps change the management we are in for a drop and maybe Armegeddon

But as a minimum - I think the Wasps board should make a statement. No business can sustain several years of losses - and if so bad then comment and reassure if possible -but not just leave and have a horrible vacuum
[www.wasps.co.uk]

So this is a watershed - on and off field and Wasps management need to get a grip and start communicating on the on and off field horrors

fernandopartridge

I think the realists are beginning to realise they are in the shit, especially off the field, whilst Steve from Cov remains a deluded prick.

We are a proud club being humbled on the field - shredded in the second tier European competition and all at sea in the Premiership.

Many loyal old faithful supporters are at a loss for the on field issues - great squad, just no teamwork.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Witness the chat amongst the bond holders - they think we are junk bonds and as a minimum need to sell and rent back the Richoh
[uk.advfn.com]

then if you look at Wasps financials two years of £10 million losses - which no business can sustain

Gives me no happiness and I believe unless Wasps change the management we are in for a drop and maybe Armegeddon

But as a minimum - I think the Wasps board should make a statement. No business can sustain several years of losses - and if so bad then comment and reassure if possible -but not just leave and have a horrible vacuum
[www.wasps.co.uk]

So this is a watershed - on and off field and Wasps management need to get a grip and start communicating on the on and off field horrors
Where is that patronising wanker Mary Mungo Midge? He thought the world of Eastwood and he told us sceptics we were wrong because Eastwood knew what he was doing..... Lol

chiefdave

Probably best they don't make a statement. Think the last time Eastwood made one he said something about being on course for every game to be a sellout in the next couple of years!

fellatio_Martinez

Where is that patronising wanker Mary Mungo Midge? He thought the world of Eastwood and he told us sceptics we were wrong because Eastwood knew what he was doing..... Lol

That name is a blast from the past. I remember that he used to use big fancy words on GMK in an attempt to look intelligent but just came off as a twat.

Last edited:

ccfcway

[www.youtube.com]

[www.bbc.co.uk]

[uk.advfn.com]

[www.wasps.co.uk]

“Some say dai is at fault” of course they do

Grendel

Wasnt he involved with a rugby club? Probably counting the free tickets.

I think so - Coventry Rugby Club - I think he suggested he played for them for a while

Moff

Probably best they don't make a statement. Think the last time Eastwood made one he said something about being on course for every game to be a sellout in the next couple of years!

I like Eastwood, in the sense of I enjoy the delusional vision of a man who appears to be taking a Wasps down the pan.
Well done Mr Eastwood:emoji_laughing:

Liquid Gold

I’d love to know what italia’s thoughts are on this. He was obviously being fed lines from Wasps always banging the drum about us working together during the period Eastwood, Hoffman and the trust were working together to undermine the club.what are those lines now?

CCFC54321

I like Eastwood, in the sense of I enjoy the delusional vision of a man who appears to be taking a Wasps down the pan.
Well done Mr Eastwood:emoji_laughing:
He is in no doubt not as sharp the businessman he portrayed himself to be is he? I personally think he will be looking to get out.

Liquid Gold

Their only hope now could be finding someone who doesn't mind losing 10s of millions over a fairly short period just to be the owner of a rugby club for a while. Someone with that kind of money is probably not that stupid.

eastwoodsdustman

I’d love to know what italia’s thoughts are on this. He was obviously being fed lines from Wasps always banging the drum about us working together during the period Eastwood, Hoffman and the trust were working together to undermine the club.what are those lines now?
Car park income. He’d still counting his cash from yesterday

Grendel

Car park income. He’d still counting his cash from yesterday

He’s made a grand total of 26 posts on there. He tried to advertise his car park the minute they landed but most fans said there were better ones.

His last post was moaning he was banned from here and no one seemed very bothered

I doubt the car park is used much now with gates falling to such dire levels

ccfcway

What's so ironic is currently Coventry Rugby club, the club any self respecting rugby fan based in Coventry should support are only 4 places in the league structure below the franchise opportunists from London.

Can cov go up this season ?

Does that mean they will need to expand the butts or move elsewhere ?

Opportunity for us ?

Paul Anthony

Opportunity for us ?

Very highly unlikely it'll be anyone but Newcastle who get promoted. It's a massive gulf between the leagues, and the club relegated from the Premiership usually have a significant advantage. They're so strong they've won every league game so far.

ccfc1234

Opportunity for us ?
I soncirely hope they can. Be great for truely local sport. I would not favour ground sharing with them long term as the toll rugby takes on the pitch is not ideal.

ccfcway

I soncirely hope they can. Be great for truely local sport. I would not favour ground sharing with them long term as the toll rugby takes on the pitch is not ideal.

Am I wrong in thinking the butts was some sort of 4g ?.

So it’s unlikely cov will go up, but every Chance wasps will go down and walk that league next year ?

I try to follow all cov teams (big fan of the blaze, despite them being franchised) but not really on top of the wasps / CRFC progress

ccfc1234

Am I wrong in thinking the butts was some sort of 4g ?.

So it’s unlikely cov will go up, but every Chance wasps will go down and walk that league next year ?

I try to follow all cov teams (big fan of the blaze, despite them being franchised) but not really on top of the wasps / CRFC progress
I don't know but arnt the top 4 teams in a playoff to go up. In which case they would have a chance. Shame it's not 2 up 2 down!!

shepardo01

Got to do the pr to get the free gifts
He must have every free gift going by now....next one will be a guest position in the match day squad....Pretty much the only thing he probably hasn't had I'd guess!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread