More signings (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Alan Nixon
@reluctantnicko
·
11m
Huddersfield. Gotts move been delayed a week now. So looked into Garner at Man U. Several others talking to Garner. Coventry keen with Sheaf thing taking forever. Bournemouth Swansea Sheff Wed hovering too.

Sky Blue Harry H

Is this the real Nixon, or the one with bugger all followers 'fake'? Edit - may be the real one 94k followers?

On a side note, was wondering what had happened to the Blackpool forward Granduillet, who I thought could step up a level. Gone to a club called Altay in Turkey (can't say I'd heard of them). Surprrsed nobody in the Championship took a punt.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Wilson needs to be upgraded.

I know its tough to find a decent keeper who is willing to sit on the bench, but if Marosi ever gets injured we are screwed as Wilson is simply not good enough unfortunately.

Keiren Westwood anybody?

Magwitch

Can’t say I’ve heard much of this Sam Field what type of midfielder Is he ? Is he a Walsh type or Westbrook or Kelly. Tony Pulis waxed lyrical about him, not sure if that’s good or bad though. Been linked with other championship clubs.

Sky Blue Harry H

Can’t say I’ve heard much of this Sam Field what type of midfielder Is he ? Is he a Walsh type or Westbrook or Kelly. Tony Pulis waxed lyrical about him, not sure if that’s good or bad though. Been linked with other championship clubs.

Only concern about him is a cruciate ligament injury on his cv

Users who are viewing this thread