More signings (1 Viewer)

Deity

Report on twitter suggests that Robins said post match that he wanted 3 more players but the budget might only stretch to one more .....

Anyone seen any quotes to this effect ??

cc84cov

Can’t help but feel Robins might be slightly exaggerating the budget issues. I’m sure he was saying similar earlier in the window and we’ve just gone out and bought Walker.

I don’t it’s clear what we need this league is no joke

Mucca Mad Boys

Can’t help but feel Robins might be slightly exaggerating the budget issues. I’m sure he was saying similar earlier in the window and we’ve just gone out and bought Walker.

There’s no way we have a smaller budget than Wycombe and he said we’d have the ‘smallest budget bar none’ and said even with Wycombe promoted.

It’s a smart move, and it manages expectations of him and the team. In the market, fees always inflate a little when a team gets a windfall from a sale.

AFCCOVENTRY

Who Is nixon and where can I find his story

Sorry just checked and he said /tomorrow morning.

Stories tomorrow on: Villa Blackburn Blackpool Brentford Brighton Bristol C Burnley Chelsea Coventry Palace Fulham Huddersfield Leeds Liverpool Man C Man U Boro Newcastle Forest Sheff U Sunderland Watford Wigan NO Q AND A ON THAT LOT. GAME TO COVER.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Tom leach has said transfer news at 9 tonight

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread