Match Thread MK Dons vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 19th Oct (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Anyway- how many we sold. Be disappointed if we can’t sell out as I thought with the reduction in numbers not attending home games I’d of expected a sell out.

Colin Steins Smile

Given the misfiring of our forwards does anyone know what the situation is with Max? He seemed to be scoring for the Under 23's regularly.....and I do appreciate that it was for the U23's!

cc84cov

Given the misfiring of our forwards does anyone know what the situation is with Max? He seemed to be scoring for the Under 23's regularly.....and I do appreciate that it was for the U23's!
Was it a calf injury ? Don’t think it was a bad one maybe back in training @better days might be able to shed some light on that one.

CCFC54321

The club have announced there will be a minute's applause on the 49th minute for Alan Young (aka Burger) from Rugby, who sadly died of the big C earlier this week. Hope everybody joins in as he was a big Cov fan and a great bloke.
Be good if you could do a post the day before to remind everyone. Bastard disease as I know from a recent tragedy.

Gazolba

We should win this game because they have a terrible home record.
But somehow I feel we won't, so I'll predict a 1-1 draw.
I'm not optimistic about us getting back in touch with the league leaders.
We just don't score enough goals, and I can't see where more goals are coming from.

cc84cov

We should win this game because they have a terrible home record.
But somehow I feel we won't, so I'll predict a 1-1 draw.
I'm not optimistic about us getting back in touch with the league leaders.
We just don't score enough goals, and I can't see where more goals are coming from.
Don’t score hardly create & concede sloppy goals

WillenhallSkyBlues

Shame it won’t sell out. Would have been nice for it to have been a sell out.
Looks like the majority of those ‘away game only’ fans said it just for the sake of it.

fernandopartridge

For comparison it was 7k in the Northampton season but the gap between respective average gates at Sixfields and St Andrews is much bigger.

CCFC54321

17 shots against tranmere wasn’t it? What you talking about hardly create?
Well we don’t create a lot do we? We overload the midfield so will have a lot of possession but we don’t create many clear cut chances. We must have created two clear cut chances on sunday the rest were a combination of half chances or powder puff attempts.

fernandopartridge

Just a bit of info ahead of Saturday’s game; The Chequers pub in Fenny Stratford is now closed; however the away end has what looks like two outside drinking areas added on which look accessible from inside the stadium. These were added prior to the Liverpool game last month and have been left in place.

There is another couple of pubs there aren't there? I went in the one on the corner in 2012 as you walk into Fenny Stratford from the stadium?

fernandopartridge

Well we don’t create a lot do we? We overload the midfield so will have a lot of possession but we don’t create many clear cut chances. We must have created two clear cut chances on sunday the rest were a combination of half chances or powder puff attempts.

The consensus on here is that Hiwula misses a sitter every match, which is it?

Grendel

Exactly and some idiots want to bring in a player whose not fit and hasn’t scored a single goal or made an assist in this league and is nearing 30

CCFC54321

That’s not my point is it. Yes Hiwula missed a ‘sitter’ on Sunday of the two clear cut chances but that’s not what I’m pointing out.

And yes he is missing a lot of chances we do get but he was doing that last season as well. My point following on from a previous poster was we dominate games, don’t create a great deal for the amount of possession and when we do get a clear cut chance we’re not ruthless enough. I don’t think that’s an unfair appraisal?

Users who are viewing this thread