MK Dons - Ticket Sales Thread (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

No probs buddy.like to help out where poss to fellow cov fans.a very nice man to boot

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
No probs buddy.like to help out where poss to fellow cov fans.a very nice man to boot

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Thanks. But the drug squad have just been round,said was that a deal going on outside Domino Pizza ? The dealer upstairs wants a slice of the action.And not from a pizza ! Only kidding !

Marty

Absolutely shocking from Mk here. We could have sold 15,000 for this quite easily.

Marty

Maybe 10/11k but not sure on 15k

So many people asking for tickets, even my old man wants to go, apart from the check a trade final he hasn't been up for about 8 years.

coop

There average attendance is about 9,000 I think but ours is only about 7/8,000 I don't suppose we would like an away team having more fans in the ground than us.But it will be a bit strange if all of the upper tier is empty.

standupforcity

I'm in London...but I'm still holding out in the faint hope of more tickets...before I cave and book in their stand...soooo don't want to do that!!!

Cigarfingers

I'm in London...but I'm still holding out in the faint hope of more tickets...before I cave and book in their stand...soooo don't want to do that!!!

I know what you mean! I'm so tempted to try to get some in the home end. Rather that than not go at all. It just seams they are making it as difficult as poss to get your hands on some. ie card registered at the same address etc etc. Waiting to hear if they will allow pay on the gate

jordan210

Would it not be safer to let us have more tickets as the seats are available. Then the chance of having away fans buy tickets in the home end ?

ThievingScally

Right - I’m giving up on MK giving us anymore and want to to put my handup for any spares. I don’t really want to go in the Home end - it’s not the same. I’m after 2. I’m happy to meet on the day or pay postage. PM me if you can help.

TSx

stupot07

I'm a season ticket holder in the 20's and 30's age bracket, and I don't see many in my age bracket, even less taking young kids up and the club really need to address that.

I am a STH in that age bracket and I do take young kids up, both my boys are JSBs and have free STs. My eldest isn't that keen, so I often take my nephews and nieces instead.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

I am a STH in that age bracket and I do take young kids up, both my boys are JSBs and have free STs. My eldest isn't that keen, so I often take my nephews and nieces instead.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It said a lot at the Stoke game when a match photographer couldn't work out who one of our players in his pictures was. He asked along the front row, nobody knew. Second row, nobody. Third row, still nobody gets it until I see McNulty in there and point it out. Cue calls of 'this guy's a die hard Cov fan' from people nearby. He's the top scorer this season and a good few rows of fans don't know who he is.

skybluetony176

I see Northampton Town have just signed MK’s leading goal scorer (had been on loan from Forest) for the rest of the season from Forest on loan. Ahead of their home game against MK tomorrow as well. Class move by NT. Hopefully it’s helped us ahead of next weekend. We were going to smash them anyway:)

Nick

Administrator
I see Northampton Town have just signed MK’s leading goal scorer (had been on loan from Forest) for the rest of the season from Forest on loan. Ahead of their home game against MK tomorrow as well. Class move by NT. Hopefully it’s helped us ahead of next weekend. We were going to smash them anyway:)

I'd be more excited about playing against a Turnbull / Leon Barnett back 2!

coop

Anyone have a spare ticket for a season ticket holder will meet or pay on day.thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread