MK Dons - Ticket Sales Thread (2 Viewers)

Calista

I'm a season ticket holder in the 20's and 30's age bracket, and I don't see many in my age bracket, even less taking young kids up and the club really need to address that.
This will be my 4th time to Stadium MK. I'm really looking forward to it. I only think it's fair ST holders get priority. The amount of crap we watch and the money we put into the club, I can't see there being any justification for any other system. We need more fans at home games on a regular basis, I'd welcome free/heavily discounted tickets though.
That's exactly what I'm saying - more Marty's needed!

joemercersaces

Priority should be reviewed game by game. Four of us are season ticket holders. My view is that each of us should be in the first priority group for a ticket each. If the allocation is 300 - 1000 then we might not get one. If, as for this match, the allocation equals or exceeds the number of season tickets I’d expect to be guaranteed a ticket each. No reason why I would feel entitled to buy more as that potentially shafts other ST holders who don’t get online quickly enough. If there are 20,000 tickets available then perhaps I’d feel entitled to buy one or two more.

On the other hand maybe this creates demand by stimulating a rush not to miss out.

wingy

I'm a season ticket holder in the 20's and 30's age bracket, and I don't see many in my age bracket, even less taking young kids up and the club really need to address that.

This will be my 4th time to Stadium MK. I'm really looking forward to it. I only think it's fair ST holders get priority. The amount of crap we watch and the money we put into the club, I can't see there being any justification for any other system. We need more fans at home games on a regular basis, I'd welcome free/heavily discounted tickets though.
I think there likely is some targeting going on but aiimed more at the teenage bracket up to 18.

Calista

Priority should be reviewed game by game. Four of us are season ticket holders. My view is that each of us should be in the first priority group for a ticket each. If the allocation is 300 - 1000 then we might not get one. If, as for this match, the allocation equals or exceeds the number of season tickets I’d expect to be guaranteed a ticket each. No reason why I would feel entitled to buy more as that potentially shafts other ST holders who don’t get online quickly enough. If there are 20,000 tickets available then perhaps I’d feel entitled to buy one or two more.

On the other hand maybe this creates demand by stimulating a rush not to miss out.
Very fair points. And if the allocation is less than 8,000, I suggest it doesn't make sense to allow each ST holder to buy four.

bringbackrattles

Just received an email from ticket office. MKDons aren't giving us anymore tickets. So that's it then they can't handle say 10,000 Cov fans ?

NortonSkyBlue

I am not going to MK and I envy those with tickets and like the Wembley final it shows there is a giant lurking in the shit we find ourselves in.
The club have sold 8000 tickets. That is their remit and they have succeeded and I hope more tickets are available in due course for the fans who want to go and we maximize our allocation.
The thing is it's us fans that cause the bottleneck due to our intermittent support and it seems to be a case of feast or famine.
If our support was more
inclined to turn up at games then I am sure a fairer way to distribute the tickets.
The club are not mind readers and they will reward ST holders over fair weather supporters all day long.

sky blue john

MK Dons v Coventry City27 Jan 2018 15:00PLEASE NOTE. Unless previously registered WITH ticketing history on our ticketing system we will only be accepting bookings from the following postcodes. MK, LU, SG, HP, CB, PE, AL,CB,IP,NR,CO.CM,SL AND ALL LONDON (WD,HA,EN,N,NW,W,WC,EC,E,IG,RM,SE,SW,DA,BR,CR,SM,KT,TW,UB) Each supporter can only purchase a maximum of 6 tickets online. Should you require more than 6 tickets please contact the Box Office on 0333 2005343. Away tickets are only available from Coventry City FC.
(Also the card used to pay needs to tie up with an address in one of the postcode areas)

coop

Looking forward to it now what' pubs are being used seen on the official site Bletchley working mens club let's away fans in from 11.One of us is driving so could do with a pub with parking then leave about one for a parking space at the ground.

sky blue john

Going by the massive pistcode list above. As long as you know someone in the East/ South East of the country you can get up to six tickets.
May be we need a new slogan to now takeover the home end!

Edgey95

Going by the massive pistcode list above. As long as you know someone in the East/ South East of the country you can get up to six tickets.
May be we need a new slogan to now takeover the home end!
If I cant get an away ticket ill be more than happy to get home tickets for other fans as Im from SE :)

Disgruntled Sky Blue

MK Dons v Coventry City27 Jan 2018 15:00PLEASE NOTE. Unless previously registered WITH ticketing history on our ticketing system we will only be accepting bookings from the following postcodes. MK, LU, SG, HP, CB, PE, AL,CB,IP,NR,CO.CM,SL AND ALL LONDON (WD,HA,EN,N,NW,W,WC,EC,E,IG,RM,SE,SW,DA,BR,CR,SM,KT,TW,UB) Each supporter can only purchase a maximum of 6 tickets online. Should you require more than 6 tickets please contact the Box Office on 0333 2005343. Away tickets are only available from Coventry City FC.
(Also the card used to pay needs to tie up with an address in one of the postcode areas)
Finally! A footy advantage in having a London postcode!
Missed out on our allocation so heading for block 21! Should get a good view of the City faithful jumping up and down in celebration from there! (Hopefully!!)

ccfcway

football really is a bizarre sport.

Turning income away due to where you live !

CCFC54321

football really is a bizarre sport.

Turning income away due to where you live !
I find it lazy and strange that a football club that hasn’t got a pot to piss could turn potential another 5-6,000 ticket sales away.

No sympathy if they hit hard times with business sense like that. Thick bastards.

no_loyalty

Three non City supporting lads at work who went to the Chekatrade Trophy final, moaning today about not being able to get MK Dons tickets in the away end, just want a day out on the piss. They have asked a colleague who lives in Milton Keynes to get them tickets in the home end, fucking unbelievable

fernandopartridge

Three non City supporting lads at work who went to the Chekatrade Trophy final, moaning today about not being able to get MK Dons tickets in the away end, just want a day out on the piss. They have asked a colleague who lives in Milton Keynes to get them tickets in the home end, fucking unbelievable
Good. 45% of their admission fee to CCFC regardless

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

Will there be a pay on gate , gate for home fans ? As they couldn't ask for post codes on that.

Well they will be some form of pay on the gate or ticket office open yes. They can’t police it from what I know. Especially pay on the gate but if it’s ticket office they could ask for previous booking history I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread