MK Dons - Ticket Sales Thread (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Got our tickets, just the two for me and my lad. Annoying we couldn't choose where we sat though. Have no idea whereabouts we are sat but as long as we have the tickets I don't suppose it matters.

£19 for the two of us including postage and fees. Can't argue with that.

Greggs

Tickets sorted, no idea if they are decent seats though???

steve82

It's pretty poor, no choosing just a lottery as to where your sat.

So if you see a young lad stood on the seat in front of you as he's row HH it's him.

CJ_covblaze

Me plus 8. 4 of us are doing the PDC Masters the night before in MK and have got an apartment overnight. We'll have some beers in the fridge and anyone that facies stopping by before the game is more than welcome. Even you Nick!

Wiseoldfool

Not sure if I've linked that properly but google MK Dons stadium plan gives you some idea of where you are . Booked mine plus 6 train tickets booked aswell

steve82

Well kept selecting various seats until it gave me something I liked the sound of. It went from row Z Area 3 to Area 6 Row C.

That will do. Just keep selecting until it gives you a better one.

nunchuckas

Not bad for £17 return. Can't wait. Also, the train for Crewe away is currently £7 each way from Sunny Nunny, if anyone's going to that one. On St. Patrick's Day as well!

Tommo72

Will be a mix of fans getting off at MK Central and Bletchley, I gather there is a new Spoons at the latter so that will be mobbed as will the town centre one.

edgy

Will be a mix of fans getting off at MK Central and Bletchley, I gather there is a new Spoons at the latter so that will be mobbed as will the town centre one.
Tommo, is there many pubs near Bletchley Station? Just remembering theres not much about near MK Central.

steve82

i am tempted

have till thursday to decide as a then its opened to those that went previous round

Tempted??? This is a no Brainer.

Ticket price is of the late 90's....
Only a hour away providing your from this postcode, maybe less by train....
Nice stadium....
Chance of progressing into round 5, the last 16...
Potential priority for a big ticket home or away....

Get yourself there.

covcity4life

Tempted??? This is a no Brainer.

Ticket price is of the late 90's....
Only a hour away providing your from this postcode, maybe less by train....
Nice stadium....
Chance of progressing into round 5, the last 16...
Potential priority for a big ticket home or away....

Get yourself there.

dont wanna be lynched by drunk racist hooligans who support same team

yes i have a 80s mindset lol

Tommo72

Tommo, is there many pubs near Bletchley Station? Just remembering theres not much about near MK Central.

Best option is Fenny Stratford for drinking as also outlined here:

There is also Fenny Stratford which is located a mile south of the stadium along Watling Street. Fenny has seven pubs within a five minute walk of each other plus a fish and chip shop'. Caroline Charlesworth a visiting Leicester fan tells me; 'Many Leicester fans headed to Fenny Stratford, as it is about a 20 minute walk from the ground and seems to be the better bet of all the areas round the ground after speaking to others who went elsewhere. We actually caught the train and got off at Fenny Stratford. Right by the station is the ‘The Red Lion’. This is in a lovely setting right beside a Canal Lock – nice for those early and end of season days out as they have a decent size garden and plenty of room to stand around outside'.

Mary McConnell a Sheffield United fan informs me; 'I would recommend the Swan Hotel in Fenny Stratford, its on the corner of Watling Street and Simpson Road (this road runs down to the railway station). The locals were friendly and the landlord most accommodating. It has a large car park that accommodated our supporters coach. and part from the usual fayre of drinks, they offered nice fresh rolls, which makes a nice change to the usual chips and a burger that's offered in most places! Its not often that we find some where so nice to away supporters but this place couldn't of done more, big thumbs up to The Swan Hotel.' To get to both the Red Lion and Swan Hotel pubs from Fenny Stratford station you need to turn left as you step off the train. Walk down to the level crossing and turn right for The Swan Hotel and left for The Red Lion. Both pubs are just a couple of minutes from the level crossing'.

Bletchley isn’t the best, think there is a club of some sort near the station and a new Wetherspoons:

Captain Ridley's Shooting Party is a Wetherspoon pub in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Our pub offers a range of real ales, craft beers and freshly ground Lavazza coffee. Breakfast is served until noon, with our full food menu available until 11pm. - J D Wetherspoon

MK central will have the best choices and it’s essy to get a taxi to the ground...

Wiseoldfool

We are in block 25 which I think is to the rhs behind goal about 10 rows back,that's if the stewards insist you sit in your allocated seats

Liquid Gold

It's a bit of a journey for me and I wasn't that excited by the draw. Still don't know if I should do it or not.

PurpleBin

Me +4 travelling down from Liverpool.

Zone 2? Assume near front, got them at 9 on the dot.

That Captains Shooting place looks sound. 25 minutes walk from the ground? Not keen on heading central MK and mad rush for taxis at 2.30pm!

nunchuckas

Me +4 travelling down from Liverpool.

Zone 2? Assume near front, got them at 9 on the dot.

That Captains Shooting place looks sound. 25 minutes walk from the ground? Not keen on heading central MK and mad rush for taxis at 2.30pm!
Apparently the zones mean nothing, just go by row and seat number. the seat numbers go all round the ground, as I worked out from here:

Stadium:mk, home of MK Dons

edgy

The 3-2 game where Maguire scored the free kicks was probably the best away day I've been too. If we can get decent numbers there I expect this to be the same
Second that. It was like a mini cup final, with the shear number of city fans there in excellent spirits.

steve82

dont wanna be lynched by drunk racist hooligans who support same team

yes i have a 80s mindset lol

Well firstly sorry to hear that you have previously or still encounter occasions like that.

Do you not say that your CC4L?? Or was that what started the abuse?

It should be a good day out.

covcity4life

Well firstly sorry to hear that you have previously or still encounter occasions like that.

Do you not say that your CC4L?? Or was that what started the abuse?

It should be a good day out.

lol i dont mention SBT int he real world. that would get me an ass kicking and i am a different guy in normal life tbh lol

i might go. we will see. there is indian lad on twitter who goes to loads of ccfc away games so i am probably being paranoid.

pusbccfc

Just got 8 tickets. All at season ticket prices despite only having 2 season tickets.

Block 30 only block open at the moment despite people buying behind goal earlier. We may have sold 3/4 blocks already.

Sky Blue Harry H

Train booked 3 days ago - MK ticket 10.00 (no idea where in ground - think it said seat 936 !! Block 2 row D (if you're unlucky enough to be near me !!)

Users who are viewing this thread