Match Thread Mk Dons preseason (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Its genuine if you private message me ill send you details. You need an amazon firestick and a smart tv. Been running for two years now and no vpn required

Post a screenshot

hamil99

Facebook User
If you can believe the telegraph Marosi and the rest of the first teamers are being rested, nothing more.

Brighton Sky Blue

Im not sure we’ll have a 15+ goal striker from our budget and I reckon Godden would score 10-15 in this division, you’d be looking at someone like Walker who again might score you 10 or might score you 20 or even might score you 5. It’s going to be a gamble. I also think any striker is going to struggle to score hatfuls because I don’t think our issue is someone up top missing loads of chances, it’s not creating those chances in the first place because we aren’t as solid throughout the team.

And if Godden is injured we have...Baka

clint van damme

remember the agent who was streaming a game from the Ricoh using his phone. Think it might have been Rose's agent, the American midfielder.

Evo1883

City fan trying to scam other city fans in the pursuit of selling his mates or his own iptv service... Unreal

hamil99

Facebook User
City fan trying to scam other city fans in the pursuit of selling his mates iptv service... Unreal

Surely that's enough to be removed from the forum? You'd think anyway!

EDIT: I guess with being a championship club in the computer age we will have to get used to it!

Evo1883

Surely that's enough to be removed from the forum? You'd think anyway!

Just be honest, offer the service by all means but don't bullshit you can watch things like todays game on TV... May aswell be saying you can watch the festival v millpool on his service too

Evo1883

Loads of us have iptv services marcusp must have a unique one that none of us have

Users who are viewing this thread