Match Thread Mk Dons preseason (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Not surprised now we've got them in the cup. Don't want to give too much away and will use that cup game to give the first choice XI a more competitive outing.

shmmeee

What is that formation with 4CBs and a LWB? Wonder who is playing on the right. And where’s Pask?

jordan210

I miss the days when we had trialists and someone got a sneaky picture. The we spent hours trying to work out who it is

shmmeee

We have 6 CB’s now

2 of which are kids who’ve barely played professionally, 1 is getting on a bit, one injured and one both inexperienced and it seems now injured and if not is needed at RWB cos our two RWBs are injured.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Allen at DM too. How people can say we need a striker more than a CB and a DM I don’t know. We’re scraping the barrel at the back in some positions.

Position at the back we're struggling with iright now s RWB due to injuries to Dabo and Dacosta. Pask isn't overly comfortable in it and Burroughs has done OK but wouldn't want to let Championship attacks at him. Not his favoured position by any means. Wonder if the might consider Giles crossing over and Mason playing on the left, although he's nore LB than LWB.

Rose and McFadz still at CB, dunno if Pask is injured or rested but he's an option and Drysdale and Williams are fine as back up emergencies. No point getting in another CB if Rose will be fit a few games into the season. Striker far more important along with the CDM than a CB IMO.

Paxman II

Forgot all about this as last I heard it was maybe off due to the cup game. Time to keep up!

Any posssible streams anywhere?

shmmeee

Position at the back we're struggling with iright now s RWB due to injuries to Dabo and Dacosta. Pask isn't overly comfortable in it and Burroughs has done OK but wouldn't want to let Championship attacks at him. Not his favoured position by any means. Wonder if the might consider Giles crossing over and Mason playing on the left, although he's nore LB than LWB.

Rose and McFadz still at CB, dunno if Pask is injured or rested but he's an option and Drysdale and Williams are fine as back up emergencies. No point getting in another CB if Rose will be fit a few games into the season. Striker far more important along with the CDM than a CB IMO.

It’s a judgement call. I don’t think Fadz will make the step up and I think Drysdale isn’t there yet. Pask more of a RCB than that central rock type player and as you say right now is needed at RWB.

Basically it comes down to can Drysdale step up and I’m not sure he can. He currently is starting first game of the season.

People say 6 CB like it’s a lot, it’s two per position and includes Williams and Drysdale who haven’t broken through.

Users who are viewing this thread