MK Dons Away (1 Viewer)

Nathccfc

Anyone have any tips about coach travel down there and where I can enquire about it?

Tommystours

We took a big crowd last year due to holiday but, different circumstances this year , and city fans will make a statement that they want to support the team , maybe not at Shitfields .i have a group of 10 so far going to the Enigma at Bletchley. Cov boys and Nuneaton sky blues. Maybe another 4 . Not got tickets yet. Max 9 on MK site. At one time .We will be there. Come on boys and girls easy journey on the train. PUSB 's

pusbccfc

I've got 5 city fans who haven't been a game this season going.
Probably will get another lot to go too.

shmmeee

The total irrelevance of moving a club away from its area long term, and in a wider footballing context.

Pretty much. Time heals all ills.

If we ended up in Northampton permanently (bearing in min anyone who thinks that's likely to happen is insane) an "AFC Coventry" would be set up and a few years down the line we'd be back in league football and taking 5000 to Sixfields.

went up and got 4 tickets from the ticket office, i must say the staff are very very helpful. the place is a shithole and with only 4-5 staff in their doing all the jobs not just ticket sales no wonder they cant cope with the phone demands

skybluetony176

just ordered 7 tickets direct from MK dons on the phone, away end is sold out. still selling away tickets but its allocation seating on the day and you have to collect your tickets from gate 6 again on the day.

the guy on the phone couldn't tell me how many they had sold but confirmed that they are expecting 5-6k cov fans. sweet.

Bugsy

All aboard the sky blue train lol :) fanny Stratford gonna take 1hell of a beating :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

M&B Stand

Is there still some tickets left for the game? Heard they were all gone :/

You had me worried then. Just spoke to MK and they've sent city some more and also have them onsale via their own site. Very polite lady, said they're expecting a record number of away supporters.

Bugsy

Sky blue army breaking records :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Nathccfc

You had me worried then. Just spoke to MK and they've sent city some more and also have them onsale via their own site. Very polite lady, said they're expecting a record number of away supporters.

I haven't had the chance to yet, but I'm planning on getting a couple of tickets so my only resort would be to buy them through there site then, can't seem together anywhere on ours for some reason...

Baginton

its opposite subway at the bottom of lockhurst lane go to reception and they will send you up to the 2nd floor. 101 lockhurst lane

how long they been there? a first floor office sounds dodgy, whats wrong with a small outlet down town?

I guess they'll be relocating to the Gallagher retail park when that opens!!

FFS get the club back to the Ricoh :(

theferret

how long they been there? a first floor office sounds dodgy, whats wrong with a small outlet down town?

I guess they'll be relocating to the Gallagher retail park when that opens!!

FFS get the club back to the Ricoh :(

I was there a month or so ago. Tiny office full of people with piles of paper everywhere and Tim Fisher and his dog in the corner. Welcome to CCFC!

theferret

I haven't had the chance to yet, but I'm planning on getting a couple of tickets so my only resort would be to buy them through there site then, can't seem together anywhere on ours for some reason...

Open up block A5 and keep scrolling to the right >>>>>>>>> still a couple of hundred left.

Baginton

you'd think winkleman would have given us three hole stands to get some $$$ in, the 'home' support isn't that big and could be squeezed in behind the goal lol

Nathccfc

Wahey got myself 2 tickets! Think it may be easier to get the train down, what's everyone else doing?

Joelly

About 30 tickets left now, we are definitely going to top 5k.

Imagine a loud 8k sky blue army following...

Users who are viewing this thread