MK Dons Away (1 Viewer)

SunZoomSpark

I live in Milton Keynes and have just been into the box office...45000 sold out apparently...1500 form City and 3000 direct from Dons......on Tuesday they will be putting tickets on sale for the top tier for the first time...they are just sorting out the certificates etc they need

skyblue1991

I live in Milton Keynes and have just been into the box office...45000 sold out apparently...1500 form City and 3000 direct from Dons......on Tuesday they will be putting tickets on sale for the top tier for the first time...they are just sorting out the certificates etc they need
Co

Could potentially be a 6k sellout then?

BucksIsOurs.

45,000 fucking hell.

Tommystours

After reading through the thread and speaking to my IT consultant finally managed to crack the website.thanks had to go in the office on my laptop ,no joy with iPad . Logged on through google chrome got in and bought 12 tickets using friends and family.i am listed as a lapsed season ticket holder ( not my bloody fault) MK here we come. Not a lot left , so they must send mote .available also on MK dons website .

100 miles from Cov.

We can all storm this place. Find out if I can go with 2 others on Thursday. If last season was premier league support not sure what it will be this time!!

M&B Stand

17,717 is their league record ( v Leicester). That's under threat I'd have thought.

19.5K is their overall best v QPR in Cup. Win our next 3 and go there in playoff places, that'd be under threat.

BucksIsOurs.

17,717 is their league record ( v Leicester). That's under threat I'd have thought.

19.5K is their overall best v QPR in Cup. Win our next 3 and go there in playoff places, that'd be under threat.

17,717 included 4,000 from Leicester City and 19,506 included 5,000 from Queens Park Rangers. I reckon we are looking at a 16,000ish crowd for this one.

blend

Just bought 2 tickets for the North Stand. There are Junior tickets on the MK website U18 £5.00 away supporters.

Gint11

I called the MK ticket office this morning as I am after 3 tickets. The guy said I can buy now but he cannot allocate me seats but if I wait until Tuesday I can call again and order or go onto their website and buy tickets and choose my seats as they are giving us more tickets on Tuesday, I assume this is the top tier. We are going to take loads. Easily 5k + I hope the next 3 games we do well because that day will be class with that support. PUSB

blend

I called the MK ticket office this morning as I am after 3 tickets. The guy said I can buy now but he cannot allocate me seats but if I wait until Tuesday I can call again and order or go onto their website and buy tickets and choose my seats as they are giving us more tickets on Tuesday, I assume this is the top tier. We are going to take loads. Easily 5k + I hope the next 3 games we do well because that day will be class with that support. PUSB

I didn't get allocated seats, forgot about that bit. Doh! Ah well I guess I'll see when they arrive!

NuneatonSkyBlue

I couldn't choose my seats when I brought from the MK website so I guess ill find out when I get my tickets through the post. I just hope im not near the front, worst veiwing point of any ground!

bigfatronssba

Trying to get them off the MK Dons website, just keeps saying "Tickets not available at that price level at this time".

Anyone else had that message?

Not read all this thread if so sorry if its already been answered but its Saturday night and the pub awaits.

steveo1987

Trying to get them off the MK Dons website, just keeps saying "Tickets not available at that price level at this time".

Anyone else had that message?

Not read all this thread if so sorry if its already been answered but its Saturday night and the pub awaits.

Love the signature,but hey ho,lets buy a ticket from a franchise club,quality.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Love the signature,but hey ho,lets buy a ticket from a franchise club,quality.

Isn't the apparent hypocrisy you infer also found in those that attend Sixfields(although not wanting to) because it is their right to do so...
so a twice over hypocritical fan ban base then- flog 'em all with the birch I say?

shmmeee

No I don't think so,different situation......for now

You mean one clubs fanbase is still actively protesting whilst the other have moved on and took several thousand to this game themselves?

You're right, completely different, those who go to Sixfields are going against the wishes of their own fanbase. Those who go to MK are going against noones wishes.

ohitsaidwalker king power

No I don't think so,different situation......for now

Why is it different- sorry? If I read you right- the inference was that those who buy a ticket from MK are hypocrits- propping up a Franchise.. I agree CCFC are not a Franchise -yet!! (god forbid)- equally those that attend are entitled to the hypocrisy of not wanting to go- but going non the less- entitled to do so as both groups are?

steveo1987

Why is it different- sorry? If I read you right- the inference was that those who buy a ticket from MK are hypocrits- propping up a Franchise.. I agree CCFC are not a Franchise -yet!! (god forbid)- equally those that attend are entitled to the hypocrisy of not wanting to go- but going non the less- entitled to do so as both groups are?

Principles dear boy.

Users who are viewing this thread