MK Dons Away (4 Viewers)

BurbageSkyBlues

Trying to get them off the MK Dons website, just keeps saying "Tickets not available at that price level at this time".

Anyone else had that message?

Not read all this thread if so sorry if its already been answered but its Saturday night and the pub awaits.

Yes, I get the same now. But earlier today, I was able to get tickets that the system allocated to me. Earlier in the thread, someone posted that they have all gone (4500) but more will be released on Tuesday. You could try ringing their ticket office for details.

steveo1987

Yes, I get the same now. But earlier today, I was able to get tickets that the system allocated to me. Earlier in the thread, someone posted that they have all gone (4500) but more will be released on Tuesday. You could try ringing their ticket office for details.

I am in mk tomorrow. I will take a look if they are open at their ticket office and post anything I find tomorrow.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Might well have done. Saw my first city game in 1973....eek.

Yep would be about the same for me- maybe the year before-the Villa game I refer to bought us both a little too much attention for all the wrong reasons from the boys in blue- transport division?- albeit I hasten to add was a case of mistaken identity?

BurbageSkyBlues

Just been on their website, it now allocates tickets, but without seat numbers. I guess this is indicative of their intention to release more tickets, but they haven't decided which blocks yet!

bigfatronssba

Love the signature,but hey ho,lets buy a ticket from a franchise club,quality.

Not exactly the same. I will never give a penny to sisu under the current circumstances, but what harm is there in going to MK Dons?

Pete Winkleman, the Football League, and the FA tried to rob the London Borough of Merton of a football league club. They failed. AFC Wimbledon won, the battle is over.

Saying we shouldn't go to MK Dons now is a bit like discouraging tourists from visiting Germany because of its hideous past.

M&B Stand

Not exactly the same. I will never give a penny to sisu under the current circumstances, but what harm is there in going to MK Dons?

Pete Winkleman, the Football League, and the FA tried to rob the London Borough of Merton of a football league club. They failed. AFC Wimbledon won, the battle is over.

Saying we shouldn't go to MK Dons now is a bit like discouraging tourists from visiting Germany because of its hideous past.

It's not a proper thread without a nazi analogy!

Joelly

projected 6.5k away fans

whats the biggest away following we have had in the league since dropping out of the prem???

ohitsaidwalker king power

Wimbledon 96 ish. Think it was nearer 8000

Yes was thinking same- I was there that day..played at Crystal Palace Selhurst park given their groundshare scenario- quite ironic thinking about it?
Ndlovu... almost unplayable as I remember-I broke down on the way me a 3 mates- left car outside pub, could then have a drink- had a RAC trailer home. What a day.

Peter Billing Eyes

I don't recall travelling with 6500 in the prem. When was that?
27th April 1996. City had the whole of the Arthur Wait Stand at Selhurst Park (Capacity 9500). We sold all of our tickets so there were Cov fans in the home sections too (I remember a Sky Blues Willenhall flag being brandished behind one of the goals). Dion Dublin played at centre half that game too as I recall. Cov 2 - Wimbledon nil. I could be wrong, but I think we had to win that game to avoid relegation and the result of our match subsequently relegated Man City.

DazzleTommyDazzle

27th April 1996. City had the whole of the Arthur Wait Stand at Selhurst Park (Capacity 9500). We sold all of our tickets so there were Cov fans in the home sections too (I remember a Sky Blues Willenhall flag being brandished behind one of the goals). Dion Dublin played at centre half that game too as I recall. Cov 2 - Wimbledon nil. I could be wrong, but I think we had to win that game to avoid relegation and the result of our match subsequently relegated Man City.

It was the first time Dion played centre back. We played with a back 3, with Shaw and Borrows.

2 great goals from Nuddy and probably Eion Jess's best game for us.

Users who are viewing this thread