Match Thread MK Dons (Away) (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Shipley with Hamer or Allen with Hamer? I'm hoping Shippers, Allen can be a bit dodgy in front of the defence.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Starting to feel real now! Is it sad I spent ten minutes refreshing the twitter page waiting for the line-up?

Strong starting line-up largely as expected. Only Kelly missing which is probbly as a precaution for the league.

Hopefully a healthy win to get us going.

SkyblueTexan

Looks like it. Didn't expect to see Rose on the bench.

Yes, surprised to see Rose on the bench!! Would have thought that Dabo was ahead of the recovery schedule (not Rose). That's great news!

Marty

New grey kit or just black and white photo?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200905-140533.jpg
    Screenshot_20200905-140533.jpg
    774 KB · Views: 44

Bugsy

Hobo

No Hillssner, Jones or Biamou

Hillssner not up to speed yet due to his asthma. Jones it is early days still after long injury. Max is behind Godden, Walker and Bakayoko if they are all fit.

Hobo

I didnt expect Sheaf to be included, he has barely had chance to say hello to the other players.

skybluegod

Hillssner not up to speed yet due to his asthma. Jones it is early days still after long injury. Max is behind Godden, Walker and Bakayoko if they are all fit.

Jones has been back in the first team for 9 months! He's just behind in the pecking order it seems, Robins suggested a loan may happen, would like to keep him but may be no opportunity to play

Marty

Getting really excited for this now, come on city!!!

Magwitch

I didnt expect Sheaf to be included, he has barely had chance to say hello to the other players.
Perhaps, but I remember Bill Glazier signing at the airport on the Saturday morning of a game at Portsmouth and playing...he starred in a 2-0 win for the mighty Sky Blues.
How things have changed.

Legia Sky Blue

Although given our options I do think Pask is the right option at RWB I wasn't expecting MR to pick him, as he has been playing Burroughs & Rowe ahead of him there in our pre season games.

shmmeee

Is Rose on the bench as a very very last resort though?

Youd think if that were the case one of Eccles, Thompson, or Rowe/Burroughs so Pask could move across, would be there instead.

Never understand putting an unfit CB on the bench if they can’t do 90 mins. An attacking player you might chuck on towards the end is one thing.

Users who are viewing this thread