Match Thread MK Dons (Away) (3 Viewers)

SeaSeeEffCee

Be stupid to play the reserves here in my view. Get the first XI out and playing together, bit of a match sharpness and hopefully a confidence boosting win to boot.

win9nut

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait,can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait,can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait,can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait,can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait

Can't wait

SkyBlueSam01

Slightly off topic but imo the league cup needs to be binned off and a chamions league place awarded to the winner of the FA cup. Having two cup competitions only detracts from the prestigeof each, and Im sick of cup games feeling like a chore rather than an inexplicable magic aura

robbiekeane

Another iFollow question...I signed up for the overseas video pass for £140 for the year.
Do I get to watch this tomorrow?

robbiekeane

Fucking hell...how the tide has turned...am I really gonna have to mess around with a VPN tomorrow to try and pretend that I’m INSIDE the UK!

Bit annoying that it’s not available overseas?

Not sure I’m going to get this to work...actually gutted

Jcap

Fucking hell...how the tide has turned...am I really gonna have to mess around with a VPN tomorrow to try and pretend that I’m INSIDE the UK!

Yep that’s really frickin annoying

kg82

Oh wow, that’s actually crap. Think I’ll leave it and just get updates on here.

johnwillomagic

Looking forward to it - think this is the team Robins will go with to start - we will see,

Marosi GK
Pask RWB
Giles LWB
Drysdale CB
Hyam CB
McFadz CB
Kelly DCM
Harmer DCM
O'Hare ACM
Allen ACM
Godden ST

Subs: Wilson, Mason, Shipley, Sheaf, Jones, Baka, Walker

Good team with strong bench options and having to leave some out of 18 even with injuries!
Squad depth looking better this season though would have loved to have got Liam Walsh,

Think a sky blues win 2-1 fingers crossed.

SleepyGinger

Looking forward to it - think this is the team Robins will go with to start - we will see,

Marosi GK
Pask RWB
Giles LWB
Drysdale CB
Hyam CB
McFadz CB
Kelly DCM
Harmer DCM
O'Hare ACM
Allen ACM
Godden ST

Subs: Wilson, Mason, Shipley, Sheaf, Jones, Baka, Walker

Good team with strong bench options and having to leave some out of 18 even with injuries!
Squad depth looking better this season though would have loved to have got Liam Walsh,

Think a sky blues win 2-1 fingers crossed.

This would be my team also

mark82

Gutted, why would they turn away money?
Change of morning plans required lol

Sounds very much like it's iFollow's decision. Maybe they want to restrict traffic on the first weekend of use?

I see they've move to a new platform and still haven't been able to develop a smart TV app. You'd have thought that'd be a priority in the current climate.

mrtrench

The Dons are a very strong side and I expect them to be pumped up for this one as revenge for the 2-3 friendly drubbing in August - that must have stung for a proud side like Milton Keynes. If we can withhold the early pressure and keep Rhys Healey quiet by doubling up on him I can see us possibly nicking a goal on the counter attack. Robins will also be very aware of Brennan and his amazing bicycle kicks from the half-way line - man marking him is a must: if the ball goes above 12 inches off the ground anywhere near the centre circle he will try one of them, I'm sure. PUSB.

Pete in Portugal

I'm gutted too that, contrary to earlier statements, we will not be able to watch the match on iFollow abroad using our annual subscriptions.

Greggs

The Dons are a very strong side and I expect them to be pumped up for this one as revenge for the 2-3 friendly drubbing in August - that must have stung for a proud side like Milton Keynes. If we can withhold the early pressure and keep Rhys Healey quiet by doubling up on him I can see us possibly nicking a goal on the counter attack. Robins will also be very aware of Brennan and his amazing bicycle kicks from the half-way line - man marking him is a must: if the ball goes above 12 inches off the ground anywhere near the centre circle he will try one of them, I'm sure. PUSB.
Mk Dogs just a shitty franchise

theferret

Sounds very much like it's iFollow's decision. Maybe they want to restrict traffic on the first weekend of use?

I see they've move to a new platform and still haven't been able to develop a smart TV app. You'd have thought that'd be a priority in the current climate.

This will be a TV rights issue I think. League Cup games have never been available on ifollow, in the UK or abroad, iirc. I guess they're allowing it today under the agreement with the TV rights holder (Sky) because there are no supporters allowed. This obviously doesn't extend to overseas supporters who wouldn't have been able to attend anyway. Either that, or its overseas TV rights holders who have blocked it. Won't be EFL or clubs. Could be wrong though.

Kneeza

This will be a TV rights issue I think. League Cup games have never been available on ifollow, in the UK or abroad, iirc. I guess they're allowing it today under the agreement with the TV rights holder (Sky) because there are no supporters allowed. This obviously doesn't extend to overseas supporters who wouldn't have been able to attend anyway. Either that, or its overseas TV rights holders who have blocked it. Won't be EFL or clubs. Could be wrong though.
Sounds eminently reasonable.

Sky Blue Harry H

Did you get this insight from Clive ? 🤣

mrtrench

This photo of Brennan after one of his diving header corners went wrong. Let's just hope that he's in the same form today. headers.jpg

aloisiwouldhavescored

You can buy the match pass from the CCFC website.
Bought mine from the CCFC website for the first time. Where do I actually log in to watch it?

Will it be available for my other half to watch it later, don't fancy the two of us crowding round the laptop at the same time.

Also, can I connect my laptop to the television to watch it on there, presumably need HDMI cable for it?

Users who are viewing this thread