Match Thread MK Dons (Away) (1 Viewer)

procdoc

Strong lineup with some good players to come into contention i.e Sheaf, Ostigard, Dabo, Jones etc. Excited for this one and this season in general

Hobo

Perhaps, but I remember Bill Glazier signing at the airport on the Saturday morning of a game at Portsmouth and playing...he starred in a 2-0 win for the mighty Sky Blues.
How things have changed.

Well yes - most expensive goalkeeper in the world £35,000

SkyblueTexan

Is there video coverage or only radio via iFollow?

Hobo

Jones has been back in the first team for 9 months! He's just behind in the pecking order it seems, Robins suggested a loan may happen, would like to keep him but may be no opportunity to play
Still early days for Jones remember he had two lengthy injuries, season finished early and Covid restricted training. I am sure he will feature on Tuesday.

Great_Expectations

Can’t believe how excited I am to watch a Carabao Cup game against MK Dons on iFollow in an empty stadium!

Cant say my 38 week pregnant partner is impressed I’ve taken over the TV to watch it.

Nick

Administrator
Marosi forced into a save.

Far too easy, cross in and their player wins a header. Should have scored.

Nick

Administrator
Some good play, O'Hare just offside. Allen could have played him through a bit sooner.

Great_Expectations

McFadzean looking for the quick ball forward into feet a few times when stepping out of the defence.

Panicked punt forward from Drysdale then. I’ve got high hopes for him so looking forward to seeing him progress. My concern with him is lack of pace but that can be mitigated.

MK Dons have started well; we’ve not got going yet. Obviously very early doors though.

Marty

need to shorten it up and control the centre of the park, just going long and losing it at the mo.

Users who are viewing this thread