Match Thread MK Dons (Away) (1 Viewer)

Irish Sky Blue

Bought mine from the CCFC website for the first time. Where do I actually log in to watch it?

Will it be available for my other half to watch it later, don't fancy the two of us crowding round the laptop at the same time.

Also, can I connect my laptop to the television to watch it on there, presumably need HDMI cable for it?
I presume we go back on the CCFC website and put in the code that came via email?
I connected alap top to the TV via a HDMI cable and it worked fine for Posh games last week.

Marty

Just bought the match, really looking forward to this now, I hope we treat it as the start of the season and put out a strong team, and not just another friendly.

PUSB!!

theferret

Bought mine from the CCFC website for the first time. Where do I actually log in to watch it?

Will it be available for my other half to watch it later, don't fancy the two of us crowding round the laptop at the same time.

Also, can I connect my laptop to the television to watch it on there, presumably need HDMI cable for it?

You can either download the ifollow app and watch on a tablet or simply login to the CCFC website on a laptop. You simply login using the username and password you specified when you bought the match pass and watch via the match Centre, it will all become available closer to kickoff.

To watch on a TV either use screen sharing or just output via hdmi cable.

Sky Blue Harry H

If you've got your WiFi and a newish TV you should be able to connect wirelessly from your laptop. Otherwise HDMI cable.

Jcap

Sounds very much like it's iFollow's decision. Maybe they want to restrict traffic on the first weekend of use?

I see they've move to a new platform and still haven't been able to develop a smart TV app. You'd have thought that'd be a priority in the current climate.
Are you able to airplay it at least? Couldn't even do that with the old app.

Gibbo

I'd give Jodi a start, see how he gets on in a competitive game.
I know, let's give all the super-fans on here something to cheer, play both Max and Jodi. However I'd go with the conservative option above from Johnwillomagic.

So it is as certain as anything, that will not be the choice.

Sky Blue Harry H

Sounds like they’re going to play a very weak side. Should really be looking at a convincing win here.

A win and no injuries please. Great if we can play our passing game - MK always try and play decent football, so should be an open game.

shmmeee

From memory last season you could airplay or Chromecast.

Nope. Certainly not ChromeCast from an iPhone. I tried Jerry rigging a system that used airplay to my laptop then chromecast to my TV and it didn’t work.

You can screen share or tab share from a laptop I believe. But not from the app itself.

skyblueelephant76

Don't understand the logic behind MK playing a weak team. The usual platitudes for such an action don't properly explain it.
They have 5 players missing through injury and internationals, they'll be putting out what they have. People are reading too much into a quote from their manager talking about giving players time over two matches

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't understand the logic behind MK playing a weak team. The usual platitudes for such an action don't properly explain it.

Some away (U21 internationals)/injured/ sold best players (not yet replaced)/new signing not up to speed. Weak team by default, plus have the mid-week EFL trophy(former Checkatrade) game in midweek, so having to 'manage' players prior to first league game.

Nick

Administrator

It sometimes takes a couple of days before the watch back is on there, it should work with a HDMI cable though!

Just go to the club site, then click on the "Match Centre" and it will say "Watch Live" around half hour before kickoff.

Nick

Administrator
If anybody has 2 seconds to RT and Follow :)

Will probably do this every game now I sponsor Tyler Walker!

aloisiwouldhavescored

It sometimes takes a couple of days before the watch back is on there, it should work with a HDMI cable though!

Just go to the club site, then click on the "Match Centre" and it will say "Watch Live" around half hour before kickoff.
Thanks, will try that. Can we only watch live or is there an option for my other half to watch it later?

jordan210

Hopefully with a bit of luck we start to gel and continue to keep our 2020 unbeaten run in competitive football

Skybluefaz

I know, let's give all the super-fans on here something to cheer, play both Max and Jodi. However I'd go with the conservative option above from Johnwillomagic.

So it is as certain as anything, that will not be the choice.
Nothing to learn from playing Max. Robins was saying Jodi was still avoiding contact a bit. I'd want to test that psychological side today and if he comes through you've got a potentially big asset going into the league campaign.

lifeskyblue

Good to see Rose on bench...surprised Sheaf not on bench for a 10min cameo if we winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugsy

Marty

We have another new kit?? On Instagram they're showing the back of Goddens shirt which is grey in colour.

shmmeee

Bapaga ahead of Jones now! Kid is going to be first team by Christmas at this rate.

Users who are viewing this thread