Match Thread Millwall (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

I feel we need to pick up another 6 or 7 in January and then weather a tough month in February. That would hopefully not leave us with too much to do before the end of the season.

If we win another 2 games in this block we could lose all of the next ones and still be on track.

Dickie

Clive can’t get on Zoom.

Genuine first question: ‘you must be pleased with the performance Mark’

🤣

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah i've had a quick look now and if we could get to March with roughly 35 points i'd say we were well on track for survival. I think it usually needs around 44-50 to stay up and it may be quite a low figure this season.

From the post I bookmarked we need 6 points every 5 games. Getting 9 from the first block and 6 from the second means we can afford to dip a bit in February. Would be easier if we also beat the target this time also.

Doing that gets us 50 points which should do

Sky Blue Harry H

Points in the bag versus games in hand any day of the week. If you offered me now a win v Sheff Wed and a defeat versus Forest I would probably take it, as we would probably have a decent gap to Wycombe, Wednesday and Rotherham (although having beaten Wednesday, I wouldn't take the loss to Forest!!) I'm loving and hating this season in equal measure! Birmingham have now lost 5 home games on the bounce!

Liquid Gold

I think we are a bit naive at times and I’m hoping the players guilty of making mistakes will learn from them and grow. I was alarmed at seeing Shipley’s name on the team sheet but glad he proved me wrong
Was hoping to be accused of being gutted at the win. Very disappointed now.

Danceswithhorses

Wow...just watched the highlights, and Milwall were dogshit, and we definitely should have won by more.
That said, at least we won, and we are still above some 'big' teams with much superior budgets and squads, so congrats to MR and the team.

Brighton Sky Blue

We have managed a win in every calendar month so far.

Carry on with that stat we should be fine. Get another win this month compensates for very tough February.

Beat Forest and Sheff Weds and it looks very rosy indeed. The next block is the only one I doubt we'll get 6 points from

clint van damme

Proven wrong again. Wish I had the faith of lot of people on here. Been let down by this club so many times, having confidence in the team is hard. Have a good weekend.

rule of thumb, show some faith in the team and if you get it wrong the worse you can be accused of is being overly optimistic and getting behind the lads.
Post some of the piss you and others do and even if you're right you sound like a c**t.

Users who are viewing this thread