Match Thread Millwall FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 25th Nov (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Millwall FC - Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

pusbccfc

Still 500 left. Doesn't look like we'll sell them

Matt smith

2-0 loss but we’ll win the xG and have to endure another week of being told we’re actually class even though we haven’t won for over a month.
👏 👏👏👏👏 So true when fans try and mask over a dismal performance and result

That’s what it’ll be if we lose, but I actually fancy us to win this weekend

SBT

1st time at the Den for me as well assume it’s easy enough on the Tube from London Bridge?
It’s usually a train to South Bermondsey and a short walk straight into the away end, but there’s engineering works, so it’s a tube to Canada Water and then a 20 minute walk.

Paxman II

Well if they have put the work in during the break then we should see a different game and be nearer our potential. Which means we should win this without any histronics from anyone. I would imagine a lot of work has gone into Simms and Wright. O'Hare will be back and buzzing. Suddenly we will look very different in a good way. I sense Kelly will come in to help Marshall in front of the defenders. looking for a routine win to kick on from.

slowpoke

This is a big fixture for us one that could springboard our season, playing well but losing no good, draw an absolute minimum imo.

Brighton Sky Blue

Well if they have put the work in during the break then we should see a different game and be nearer our potential. Which means we should win this without any histronics from anyone. I would imagine a lot of work has gone into Simms and Wright. O'Hare will be back and buzzing. Suddenly we will look very different in a good way. I sense Kelly will come in to help Marshall in front of the defenders. looking for a routine win to kick on from.
Andy Marshall? Blast from the past

Legia Sky Blue

Some of you make me laugh. Doom & gloom merchants for weeks. Signings are crap, MR has lost the plot & we should be looking elsewhere. Some even contemplating relegation. Come game time though you all fancy us to win 🤭

Matt smith

Some of you make me laugh. Doom & gloom merchants for weeks. Signings are crap, MR has lost the plot & we should be looking elsewhere. Some even contemplating relegation. Come game time though you all fancy us to win 🤭
To be fair you say ‘doom and gloom merchants’

3 wins out of 16

new signings massively underperformed

22 million spent

5th bottom

but yeah we’ve got great xg and our players are just bedding in

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread