Transfer Rumour Miguel Azeez (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Sky Blue Harry H

It’s a big 3 not 4
To be fair, Sheaf should be included, as he is quality, which you should realise From your view from the back row on the half way line😉. If you were going to pick him up on anything, it should be either/or, or neither/nor.

Bugsy

Hamer isn’t good enough to be included with those 3 PUSB

well even if he is or isn't would still generate some kind of decent fee what ever that maybe...PUSB

Dominic H

To be fair, Sheaf should be included, as he is quality, which you should realise From your view from the back row on the half way line😉. If you were going to pick him up on anything, it should be either/or, or neither/nor.

Definitely a big 4 meaning ohare, gyko, sheaf and Tavares surely?

shmmeee

We cannot say Palmer is neither a success or failed signing yet, because we have played 2 games this season, and I think he looks like over time he will grow into the team very well

Im not saying any player is a particular success or not, just that taken as a piece it’s arguably up there with foreign recruitment in terms of results.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I still believe this to be utter bullshit, however he is exactly the sort of player we need. Someone who can carry the ball and progress play, would rather someone more experienced in that role but maybe we could get him on a Sheaf type deal

long way home

Its abit of a random post to be honest, which if nothing got me looking up on him. He sort of make sense as he fits a need and our model of the type of player we have bring in. His aim this season was playing 1st team football out on loan and didn't sound like he minded where.

Looks like on the playing side of things the only thing holding him back, is him, really talented player, but sounds like he needs to focus or show more desire to take the next step. If he does, they have no doubt he is a 1st team player for them in the future.

He was in talks with a Spanish club few weeks ago but hasn't come to anything yet. Definitely sounds like a move is in the making just have to wait to see if its to us.

stupot07

If we sign another loan, they have to be good enough to push for a first team spot, not like Doyle and Adaramola, who look like they will spend the season in the u23s

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

If we sign another loan, they have to be good enough to push for a first team spot, not like Doyle and Adaramola, who look like they will spend the season in the u23s

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I doubt their clubs will tolerate that tbh

PUSB-We_are_going_up

For fear of it ending up on some Cov Bible page on twitter! It sounds like his club are trying to get him a suitable move for his development so probably speaking to loads of clubs. Was more interesting the type of player we might be interested in. Stylewise seems to be someone in the Sheaf mould.
Romeo Lavia?

Users who are viewing this thread