Transfer Rumour Miguel Azeez (1 Viewer)

Matt smith

Based on what SBB has said on a potential big sale - obviously gyokeres

this rumour is obviously nothing more than that

Old Warwickshire lad

Ive no issue with giving players time, but signings that don’t make the squad worry me after Hilßner and Bright. Even Kasta and Dacosta got a few games early on.
Shmmmeee I remember saying BEFORE last season even started that Sheaf would replace Kelly before Christmas. You called it a brave statement, look where the kid is now.
Let’s have this conversation at Christmas, jingle bells. 👍🍷

shmmeee

Shmmmeee I remember saying BEFORE last season even started that Sheaf would replace Kelly before Christmas. You called it a brave statement, look where the kid is now.
Let’s have this conversation at Christmas, jingle bells. 👍🍷

Please find this. I’ve always rated Aheaf significantly higher than Kelly.

But yeah, let’s hope for some actual football to calm me nerves in the meantime.

Old Warwickshire lad

Please find this. I’ve always rated Aheaf significantly higher than Kelly.

But yeah, let’s hope for some actual football to calm me nerves in the meantime.
You were not knocking Sheaf. Just think you thought I was sticking me ed to far over the parapet.
If I knew how to I would. Think it was june21

Last edited:

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

The kid can’t get in the squad. It ain’t us writing him off.

As a whole this summers signings have been a fucking disaster in terms of impact on the team let’s be honest.

To be fair, we need him to come good so we can use:
“Well he’s not the worlds most physical guy, but he’ll mark you tight & run down the line, Ad-er-a-mola, Ad-er-a-mola…”

No? Okay..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Trouble is we've now got under a week bfore the end of the transfer window so if we sell Gyo in the next few days I think it's very unlikely we'll be getting a ready-made replacement in.

slowpoke

Based on what SBB has said on a potential big sale - obviously gyokeres

this rumour is obviously nothing more than that
Selling Gyokeres is easy replacing him and what he brings to the team and it ain’t just goals is a different matter unless very lucky with a bargain a large part of any fee we receive would have to be used. Can’t see Joy agreeing to that.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

He’s now probably made an excuse to disappear

giphy.gif

slowpoke

Can’t understand him not choosing us over Ibiza Walking round sunny Ibiza with footballers money in your pocket or here must have been a tough choice.

Users who are viewing this thread