Migrants crossing from Europe (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Why aren't anti-immigration Brexiteers up in arms with the government about this? Seems ridiculous to not have anything in place to replace it, unless I'm missing something.
I’d imagine this is why since Britain left the EU properly the number has increased.

skybluetony176

Indeed. I only learned about this today tbh, I thought some people i.e. that anti immigrant frothers might have brought it up already.
You can’t write a three word slogan around it and it requires the ability to understand data at a basic level. It’s above frothers pay grade to do that.

COV

Indeed. I only learned about this today tbh, I thought some people i.e. that anti immigrant frothers might have brought it up already.

They don't do details or the facts behind these things, they obsess over counting dinghies

Grendel

I’d imagine this is why since Britain left the EU properly the number has increased.

The LSE top end estimates 900,000 illegals so it’s literally a drop in the ocean

skybluetony176

The LSE top end estimates 900,000 illegals so it’s literally a drop in the ocean
The vast majority of who are visa overstay and travelled here directly avoiding the EU altogether. It’s almost as if dingies and EU membership were never really the primary issue on this subject.

JAM See

"Priti Patel states that 100% of 5 immigrants have been returned to Europe since Brexit kicked in properly"

"That compares with 289 last year" She crowed

"If you add 2+8+9 you get 19" she explained.

"Add 1+9, you get 10. Add 1+0 you get 1"

"This proves that Brexit is 500% more effective at controlling immigration"

Asked for comment, the Prime Minister Alexander Johnson said "Priti is not a bully and I consider the matter closed"

skybluetony176

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

And only 8500 arrived by boat last year. You’d have to think that our obvious inability to send them back is a driver in the motivation to come here in the first place.
Absolutely spot on.

skybluetony176

It’s no wonder they come over as illegals. They can hang around for years with no legal status turn to Christianity then become a suicide bomber

Make more boats I say
They don’t come over as illegals, they come over as asylum seekers. If they fail to claim asylum then they become illegal.

Thing is I don’t believe that you’re stupid enough to not understand this. You just assume that your audience is stupid enough to buy it. And to be fair they probably are.

JAM See

It’s no wonder they come over as illegals. They can hang around for years with no legal status turn to Christianity then become a suicide bomber

Make more boats I say
I like your logic. No Christianity, no suicide bombers.

How can we make this happen?

• Love
Reactions: COV

Grendel

I like your logic. No Christianity, no suicide bombers.

How can we make this happen?

I don’t think he was a Christian somehow

Ring of absolute drivel Luuuuved your post all the way from Ireland

Grendel

Very true actually- nothing illegal about seeking asylum. They don’t come over as illegals.

where do they get sent - the local church and make pizza?

PVA

Calling them 'illegals'. Classic right wing idiocy.

He'll be calling for the navy to sink them next.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Make more boats I say
Decathlon have withdrawn sales of canoes in northern France in order to try and stop crossings.
What a bunch of low life scum they are.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Calling them 'illegals'. Classic right wing idiocy.

He'll be calling for the navy to sink them next.
Are they legals then ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Very true actually- nothing illegal about seeking asylum. They don’t come over as illegals.
Particularly those weilding baseball bats at lorry drivers in Calais not so long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread