Middlesbrough Tickets (2 Viewers)

fatso

Great to have a sell out, especially as the game is live on Sky.

So we should get the Sky TV money as well as the gate receipts for a full house!
That's great news for the club, and shows how the people of Coventry will get behind the team when there's some investment.

Evo1883

Still have the 2 blocks in the stand behind the goal to sell though right ?

bigfatronssba

bigfatronssba

So in theory we've sold about 22,500 home tickets so far ? With boro we are looking at about 25000 ish ..

a great turnout for a sky game

Looks like it. I suppose it depends how much we’ve sold in corporate

Ashdown

Another stupid kick off time for the cameras….particularly crap if you are coming that far, no thought again for travelling supporters…… or people like me who just want to have a couple of beers post 12 not pre and in the frigging morning.

shmmeee

So just 26 not yet for sale, right? (plus any in the away end) How many are in that? 900 or so? And another what? 1500 or so in 27, 4 & 5?

theferret

If there are 25.5K home end tickets available, probably around 3.5K unsold if you include corporate, so about 23.5-24K sold so far including away fans. Should be over 25K at the game.

shmmeee

If there are 25.5K home end tickets available, probably around 3.5K unsold if you include corporate, so about 23.5-24K sold so far including away fans. Should be over 25K at the game.

Think we'll sell another 2-3k in a week, once it becomes a near sell out people will jump on, especially if we win convincingly mid week. Wouldn't be surprised to see block 26 on sale before the weekend at least.

shmmeee

Probably be a regular occurance this season if we do well

If it starts to sell out regularly I can see it snowballing into all the time, people love a bit of exclusivity. Boro then Sunderland, both should be good crowds. I'd be surprised if we sold out Watford the week after, a couple of decent results along the way and who knows though.

theferret

Think we'll sell another 2-3k in a week, once it becomes a near sell out people will jump on, especially if we win convincingly mid week. Wouldn't be surprised to see block 26 on sale before the weekend at least.

Not sure that will happen. The early kick, TV cameras and the fact a lot of people are away will mean there will be quite a few unsold for this game.

The pricing for Cat A games will also ensure those games struggle to sell out. Said it earlier in the tread, but unless we go on a crazy run, I think boxing day is the 1st sell out.

This sounds a negative take, but to average 25K as we're likely to is a massive positive.

stay_up_skyblues

Another stupid kick off time for the cameras….particularly crap if you are coming that far, no thought again for travelling supporters…… or people like me who just want to have a couple of beers post 12 not pre and in the frigging morning.

Gonna be worse next season isn’t it? I think that’s when the new Sky deal kicks in with a load more games screened live. Early/late and Friday/Sunday kick offs becoming even more regular.

slondonskyblue

Boro have 337 tickets of their initial allocation of 2k available, they’re on general sale. Pretty sure the club won’t request more so max 2k boro fans.

IMG_3857.png

Brighton Sky Blue

Does make it tricky to sort lunch out too, not that I wish to impugn the hot dog chefs at the stadium.

fatso

Boro have 337 tickets of their initial allocation of 2k available, they’re on general sale. Pretty sure the club won’t request more so max 2k boro fans.

View attachment 31279
The early kick off will have a massive effect on away ticket sales. It's a long trek from up ta noorf to Cov.

Luckily the Sky TV money will make up for the loss of away ticket revenue, and we can take the piss out of their poor showing.

mmttww

People might land on the ticket site and assume 'Boro is sold out. Doesn't show as an upcoming match, only Swansea. Pretty poor from whoever runs that site.

Screenshot_20230808-094710_Chrome.jpg

hamertime

Hardly any of block 27 have been sold which was opened yesterday, looks like sales have stalled.

The club have just announced less than 1000 season tickets remain but there are no seats together only singles anywhere other than the corporate side....

SHUNT31

Hardly any of block 27 have been sold which was opened yesterday, looks like sales have stalled.

The club have just announced less than 1000 season tickets remain but there are no seats together only singles anywhere other than the corporate side....
The season tickets seats that are showing as available atm have been reduced as they disappear if that seat has been bought for single games. So when Boro game is finished, there will be more ST seats available, if that makes sense.

hamertime

The season tickets seats that are showing as available atm have been reduced as they disappear if that seat has been bought for single games. So when Boro game is finished, there will be more ST seats available, if that makes sense.
Ah ok i understand. Dont think they should do it like that as most people especially if new to buying a season ticket wont know that. They should just sell the season ticket but let them know a different seat will be allocated for the boro game.

shmmeee

Ah ok i understand. Dont think they should do it like that as most people especially if new to buying a season ticket wont know that. They should just sell the season ticket but let them know a different seat will be allocated for the boro game.

Absolute logistical nightmare that TBF

shmmeee

How long does it take to send a eticket. I doubt they have even thought of it.

It’s the system and whether it’s set up for that (almost certainly not) it’s not as simple and Janet in the Ticket Office knocking one up in MS Word.

Users who are viewing this thread