Middlesbrough Tickets (1 Viewer)

edgy

Screenshot_20230807_112912_Chrome.jpg

Fair few shifted this morning. 👏

SHUNT31

Yeah I think the corner is unsold so will imagine they will open that up over next few days. Will expect a decent walk up too so should sell out or be close to.

torchomatic

Yesterday again highlighted the ridiculous segregation at the CBS. We were penned in on both sides by home fans. Not a sniff of trouble.

We really are selling ourselves short and losing a ton of money every home game. If Doug is the astute business man he portrays himself as, then he needs to get this sorted.

torchomatic

Didn’t think I’d see the day where we’d start getting close to selling out games on the regular. Fantastic.

* selling out available seating.

SHUNT31

Yesterday again highlighted the ridiculous segregation at the CBS. We were penned in on both sides by home fans. Not a sniff of trouble.

We really are selling ourselves short and losing a ton of money every home game. If Doug is the astute business man he portrays himself as, then he needs to get this sorted.
Also noticed how away fans were able to be let out into the home fans with no issues (that I saw). No need for massive diversions or fences. It does seem we are massively OTT on segregation.

That being said, the design of the KP is much better than the CBS. I’ve said it 100 times but away fans should be in the corner, not have a whole stand behind the goal.

torchomatic

Also noticed how away fans were able to be let out into the home fans with no issues (that I saw). No need for massive diversions or fences. It does seem we are massively OTT on segregation.

That being said, the design of the KP is much better than the CBS. I’ve said it 100 times but away fans should be in the corner, not have a whole stand behind the goal.

Yeah, absolutely. Now that we seem to be wrestling quite a bit of control over the stadium, it would be nice if the club could look at where the away fans are placed in the stadium.

fernandopartridge

The difference is that our stadium isn't a 360 bowl like theirs.

clint van damme

I'm surprised that didn't lead to any issues to be honest.
All I saw was a bit of posturing from a couple of lads who knew the police would be straight over to hold them back, which they were.

torchomatic

I spoke to one of the coppers yesterday and a lot of them had come over from Birmingham to help police the game. Nice bit of overtime for him.

edgy

Initial 2k allocation still available - more available should they need it.

12:30pm on sky and a long journey I expect a lot of them won't bother given their recent form at the CBS and that they played us twice at home in the space of a week.
Probably keep the attendance below 24K then, I suspect

San Francisco

Used to work at Pride Park and it's the same over there. Away fans get the south east corner and there's police steps between the home and away blocks. Why something similar wasn't built into the CBS originally is beyond me.

Evo1883

Boro have good away support id imagine 2k plus even though it's on sky

slondonskyblue

Boro have good away support id imagine 2k plus even though it's on sky

Went on General Sale an hour ago, and they haven't requested any more tickets as far as I'm aware. I expect they'll sell the 2k and maybe request an extra 500? Or they might just cap it at 2k if they think they won't sell all the extras they request.

bigfatronssba

Do away clubs have to pay for any unsold tickets that they request?

If not I never understand why away teams don't just always demand the full allocation?

Kingokings204

Do away clubs have to pay for any unsold tickets that they request?

If not I never understand why away teams don't just always demand the full allocation?

yeah they pay for the allocation they request. So any unsold tickets have effectively been bought I believe

pusbccfc

Yep. Proves everything I've said for years. The fence at the CBS causes more problems.

pusbccfc

Would be interesting to see if they open behind the goal again.

It's unlikely we'll have the demand as there's probably still 2/3000 seats left in the regular lay out.

Would be a great chance to try opening block 13 for a game.

Users who are viewing this thread