Michael Byng on twitter (3 Viewers)

Kingokings204

A bit of a coindence after the suns article the other day lol yes I'm dreaming

He mentions on twitter about the Sheffield Wednesday takeover this week in Thai investors. Here is hoping.

Moff

He mentions on twitter about the Sheffield Wednesday takeover this week in Thai investors. Here is hoping.

It would bre great if it ever happened, but I suspect it wont be with Byng, as his supposed 'investors' (if there ever were any) should have put a bid in when there was a chance of matching the club up with the stadium.

Grendel

I have heard that he is convinced that wasps are broke and would be desperate to do any deal.
Their actions so far seem to refute that.

Their accounts don't

Terry Gibson's perm

Their accounts don't

Maybe Joy should ride in on her broomstick and buy Wasps as well, I can't imagine she could do a worse job than she has here. We have an experienced ceo twiddling his thumbs dreaming of a new stadium so most things are in place.

torchomatic

Really? Come on, Astute. I think it's time to drop all the "SISU will liquisdate us" nonsense. There's no one left to scare with those kind of stories. At least you can't tell us that if SISU got the Arena they would chuck the club out and build loads of stuff on the site instead.

1, Because they run out of litigation reasons.

2, Pure spite.

torchomatic

Actually there's nothing more I'd like to see than SISU buying Wasps and fucking them up as well! Back to London they would hopefully go.

Maybe Joy should ride in on her broomstick and buy Wasps as well, I can't imagine she could do a worse job than she has here. We have an experienced ceo twiddling his thumbs dreaming of a new stadium so most things are in place.

Terry Gibson's perm

Actually there's nothing more I'd like to see than SISU buying Wasps and fucking them up as well! Back to London they would hopefully go.

I agree this Byng chap should get his investors to buy both and close down the egg chasers and take those awful bloody signs down.

Noggin

That says it all doesn't it, nothing more you'd like to see than damage to those you hate rather than improvements for ccfc.

Ian1779

It's a bit rich on a site containing loads of people that would prefer damage to CCFC if it meant trying to get one up on SISU.

Samo

That says it all doesn't it, nothing more you'd like to see than damage to those you hate rather than
improvements for ccfc.

Why do you say shit you know is not true? Seriously, tell us please.

Noggin

Why do you say shit you know is not true? Seriously, tell us please.

Because thats what he said, you would think that Sisu leaving would be thing that he'd want to see more than anything but that post and his others don't support that at all.

Samo

Because thats what he said, you would think that Sisu leaving would be thing that he'd want to see more
than anything but that post and his others don't support that at all.

So you think he does not want improvements to CCFC?

Noggin

So you think he does not want improvements to CCFC?

of course he does, I don't doubt for a second that he a massive fan of ccfc, nore have I ever doubted that, thats not in the slightest what I said.

He says he would like nothing more than to see sisu hurt wasps. I said that says it all, that the thing he would like to see more than anything else is hurt to his enemies rather than improvements to ccfc (ie sisu leaving) and it's that attitude that leads to posting so much against wasps and the council rather than against sisu that are the ones that need to go for ccfc to improve.

bigfatronssba

It's a bit rich on a site containing loads of people that would prefer damage to CCFC if it meant trying to get one up on SISU.

Really? Where are these "loads of people" then?

torchomatic

Yep, I'd like them to toddle off back to London. And without Wasps around...wouldn't that be an improvement for CCFC?

And you talking about damage to those you hate is pretty amusing considering some of the things I read on here. For example, those not caring - and in fact celebrating - Wasps because basically it did one over on CCFC. Sorry, on SISU (something that changes to suit).

That says it all doesn't it, nothing more you'd like to see than damage to those you hate rather than improvements for ccfc.

Last edited:

torchomatic

kg82

of course he does, I don't doubt for a second that he a massive fan of ccfc, nore have I ever doubted that, thats not in the slightest what I said.

He says he would like nothing more than to see sisu hurt wasps. I said that says it all, that the thing he would like to see more than anything else is hurt to his enemies rather than improvements to ccfc (ie sisu leaving) and it's that attitude that leads to posting so much against wasps and the council rather than against sisu that are the ones that need to go for ccfc to improve.

Yeah, because nobody's said "there's nothing more I want" before when it isn't actually the thing they want most. I mean, it isn't just one of those phrases that's loosely thrown around to make a point. There's nothing more I want right now than a maccys breakfast... Even though I have a 3000 word essay to do for Tuesday. So, I'm intent on clogging my arteries with saturated fats right now over improving my career prospects. Oh my life.

bigfatronssba

There was a post hoping for CCFC to be wound up.

The business or the club? Two very different things remember, as the business has already been wound up by our glorious owners once before.

torchomatic

The club. I can't remember the exact quote but it stated that the sooner CCFC was wound up the better so a phoenix could be started.

The business or the club? Two very different things remember, as the business has already been wound up by our glorious owners once before.

bigfatronssba

The club. I can't remember the exact quote but it stated that the sooner CCFC was wound up the better so a phoenix could be started.

Then we're into an individuals view on phoenix clubs. Some see them as the same club. I certainly see the current Wimbledon as the same club that won the cup.

Astute

Really? Come on, Astute. I think it's time to drop all the "SISU will liquisdate us" nonsense. There's no one left to scare with those kind of stories. At least you can't tell us that if SISU got the Arena they would chuck the club out and build loads of stuff on the site instead.

I didn't say that they would. The question was why would they. And I gave two reasons why they might.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread