Michael Byng on twitter (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

Just on now Byng getting a bid raised for CCFC and the Ricoh..................................I thought he couldn't even use email

Otis

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nick

Administrator
Why would he do it now? Why wouldn't he do it before Wasps were here and get a cheap deal like they did?

bigfatronssba

Why would he do it now? Why wouldn't he do it before Wasps were here and get a cheap deal like they did?

Because he's an idiot.

ccfcway

chineese investors working hard to secure Ricoh, Waggott working hard to get the players that Pressley wants, Timmy working hard to secure land for a stadium where we get 100% of revenues

I cant work out why i feel so down about our situation...

kg82

Somebody remind me who Byng is? I stopped listening about false prophets quite a while ago!

Chipfat

Do these people not see the shit we have had to put up with for the last decade and more, to be filling the media with this sort of stuff... Either they place a bid properly and to through the correct channels or just shut up and get on with life.. We as fans are being treated like idiots by all concerned in this and with stories like this, all it does is create more trouble and false hope than they are worth.. And as much as i would like Sisu to step aside they need to except they are at the point where selling is the only option to be even considering talks about selling.

All very pointless for me and sad that we as a club are being dragged ever deeper down the shit pipe while all use it as a vechile to gain what ever agenda they seek to gain....

Ashdown

I'm getting together my own saving pot to buy the City too, I'm starting with all the brass coins and the 5's and 10p's and when the economy looks up I'm going to add 20p's as well ! Is Mr Byng feeling like a bit of attention again ?

lapsed_skyblue

I'm getting together my own saving pot to buy the City too, I'm starting with all the brass coins and the 5's and 10p's and when the economy looks up I'm going to add 20p's as well ! Is Mr Byng feeling like a bit of attention again ?

I think we should all participate in a "search down the back of the sofa" fund raising event. The collective funds should be enough to buy CCFC, the Rioch and Lionel Messi as our first marquee signing.

chiefdave

The idea of Byng getting big money off the Chinese to put into the club / Ricoh is not totally unbelievable. It's the sort of thing that happens to smooth over relations for whatever business is they want to do.

However it's hard to get excited about a potential takeover from someone who couldn't even manage to send an email properly. That's before the issue of it being highly unlikely ACL / Ricoh would be sold.

wingy

Given the chaps closeness to the current mob I'd expect an event with them retaining control behind the scenes escaping current commitments
Conversely If it's a genuine approach, If he thinks there Is scope to get a deal done, Fisher Is finally In mode to do what he came here for and we are for sale.
I go with the former.

Sick Boy

The deranged on here would be issuing a call to arms if this actually happened. They'd be more interested in ensuring that the London rugby club got a fair deal.

Chipfat

Im sure if in our wildest dreams or nightmares depending on how you look at it ,, Wasps would be apart of any deal in regards to the ground.. It would not be a buy out of all more a working partnership with scope to develope the surrounding area and create multiple income streams.. However im no Byng so its just my opinion and something that is not even worth considering until the GS holders think selling is the only option....

martcov

martcov realises he's dropped a clanger and tries to pass it off as sarcasm.

Bollocks! I was just showing that Byng says for CCFC the City and the Ricoh - conveniently missing out that Wasps are playing at the Ricoh.......

Godiva

Remind me again - who brought this character into our lives?

wingy

Or rather, did Appleton ever get paid in full? Wasn't there some dispute?

There were I think
Didn't they get a discount from the FL enforced monies due . ACL as A result of extra expenditure
Thought that might have pertained to his end

Out of Interest how much could the Club save Itself currently by fresh admin event

Appleton fees, Land agents, Consultant,, Designers Lawyers etc
A tidy sum no doubt

chiefdave

Let's assume for a minute Byng is a serious bidder. What deal is there to be done?

Buying the club would be the easy part. As much as Fisher claims its not for sale there's no way that SISU wouldn't give consideration to a serious offer. The biggest stumbling block there is that they will most likely want far more than the club is worth. Unless of course its a deal that see's SISU still involved.

The bigger problem is the Ricoh. We need at least 50% ownership, or all the income the club generates for ACL. I can't see Wasps giving away either of those. Could a potential bid be tied into a new ground? If Byng has a Chinese company wanting to move locally could a stadium be part of any proposal to try and gain favour?

I can see a way it could work but I'm struggling to think any company would be willing to essentially write off north of £50m just as a gesture of goodwill.

Users who are viewing this thread