Michael Byng on twitter (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Let's assume for a minute Byng is a serious bidder. What deal is there to be done?

Buying the club would be the easy part. As much as Fisher claims its not for sale there's no way that SISU wouldn't give consideration to a serious offer. The biggest stumbling block there is that they will most likely want far more than the club is worth. Unless of course its a deal that see's SISU still involved.

The bigger problem is the Ricoh. We need at least 50% ownership, or all the income the club generates for ACL. I can't see Wasps giving away either of those. Could a potential bid be tied into a new ground? If Byng has a Chinese company wanting to move locally could a stadium be part of any proposal to try and gain favour?

I can see a way it could work but I'm struggling to think any company would be willing to essentially write off north of £50m just as a gesture of goodwill.
He wouldn't buy 100% of the Ricoh off Wasps and I don't think he has claimed he would. At best he would buy 50%, at worse he would sign us up to long term rent with little to no access to revenues.

Nick

Administrator
I think Byng got confused and was trying to buy this but ended up on Twitter:

Chinese-takeaway-food-001.jpg

Godiva

Out of Interest how much could the Club save Itself currently by fresh admin event

Appleton fees, Land agents, Consultant,, Designers Lawyers etc
A tidy sum no doubt

Nah, maybe nothing really. Appelton fees have been paid by Otium when they bought the assets out of ccfc ltd.
According to - hmm - TF, court fees/lawyers are paid by sisu (probably SBS&L). That leaves cost for stadium - erm - planning, which probably has been paid down the line.

Who could push the club into administration though?
Only Otium I'd say, and why would they?

chiefdave

He wouldn't buy 100% of the Ricoh off Wasps and I don't think he has claimed he would. At best he would buy 50%, at worse he would sign us up to long term rent with little to no access to revenues.

I think there 0% chance of Wasps selling all of ACL, and probably about 1% chance they will sell half. So the options would be a long term deal that saw us get all the revenues we generate, again I think very unlikely. Or a new ground, and that's going to cost a decent chunk of change.

Wasn't Byng something to do with someone who wanted to develop to the North of the Ricoh where a new extension train line is going? Where is that going to be, is there any chance at all that it's a site suitable for a stadium?

Of course that all assumes that it is a serious bid!

Nonleagueherewecome

Maybe his boys are going to buy Wasps? Good to know that he's been buzzy :thinking about:

Intheknow

If you cast your minds back to October Byng appeared after the Council 50% sale and said he had been in touch with Appleton about buying the option over the Higgs shares.
He also said he had been in touch with the Wasps consortium.

There was no option over the shares that Higgs had in ACL. There is no Wasps consortium. He hadn't been in touch with anyone at Wasps.

Byng talks out of his derriere.

tisza

if mr byng does read this exactly what is he interested in-ccfc, acl., the ricoh or all of it? has he actually spoken to anyone who can make decisions?

dongonzalos

I have heard that he is convinced that wasps are broke and would be desperate to do any deal.
Their actions so far seem to refute that.

skybluedan

Another loser trying to stay in the limelight, old fuckin hairy hands will be sprouting next

RFC

Sometimes, just sometimes I recall a guy called Ken Deluded .. So sorry must have got the name ..... HELP!

J

Jack Griffin

I asked a straight forward question of him.. #waitingforanswer

Jack Griffin ‏@Jack_Griffin 1h1 hour ago

@mbpcworldwide @lamtara2006 @mozccfc1987 Should your backers buy CCFC will they spurn anonymity SISU investors hide behind Seppala #cowardly
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Kingokings204

He even admits himself to be cautious of him. The man Holds no credibility. He couldn't send an email on time and 1-2 years on he is still banging on about it. He says he reads SBT well sorry Michael but actions speak louder than words. Standard procedure really.

Grendel

letsallsingtogether

Wasn't he sitting In on some of the private fan consultations
BHSB LAST. LS Nick Grendel?

I believe that was with are Old mate grendel when he met ML.

We were not of the same calibre to get his company/attension.

Users who are viewing this thread